YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

Guest davet30

after all the past sackings at S6 I can't remember one which was so unjust it's not real. I hope Gary was a member of my Union and that they take Milan for a heap o' money!

UTO Best o' luck in your future club Gary and thanks for the ride it was great while it lasted.

I read these comments and I think to myself; 'how can anybody call sheffield wednesday fans scummy'.

He'll always be a legend down here, and I'm sure had Mandaric given him a bit more time he would of took Sheffield Wednesday back to where they belong.

Least he leaves on a very pleasant memory of beating the Blades.

All the best Gary, where ever you re-surface, you should be proud of your time at SWFC. Every single fan loves you for who are are and what stand for. A Wednesdayite through and through. Thank you for everything, especially the 28th Feb 2012. That will never be forgotton. Wednesday Legend!!!!!

True Wednesdayite - I'm sure you've made mistakes in your tenure, but who doesn't.

The one thing I would like to say is thank you for turning a team of 'couldn't give a throw' gutless individuals who went missing when the going got tough, into one that I can associate with - players who will dig deep and care about playing for the club and the fans. It made my visits to hillsborough enjoyable again and not a 'chore'.

Let's hope the new manager can instil that same kind of passion and commitment along with results.

All the best.

Ermm..

I'm a bit bemused by the outpouring of grief in this thread, anyway

Thanks for the hard work Gary, but as you know football management is a precarious job..one year you are a Premiership manager , next your getting sack from a league one club you put everything you had into.

The cold facts are it's a performance related job..you know this..you wouldn't have got the jobs you had if other managers hadn't had been ruthlessly sacked.

Have a rest Gary, hope to see you back at Hillsborough soon as a visitor or with a new team.

Guest owl9257

All the very best to you Gary. Top man, sick that you won't be with us at the end of the season! Wednesday through and through.

Guest utOwlz

Gutted for you Gary!

Thanks for all the hard work, you were doing a great job and i hope one day you come back to finish what you started (after Milan has sold up)

Gary Megsons BARMY ARMY!

Guest JoeTheOwl

Genuinely gutted about losing you but if nothing else, know that you created a team for the first time in years that actually had some spirit. Thankyou for everything.

We'll always be Gary Megsons Barmy Army at heart.

gary megson, Wednesday Legend.

I feel shocked, ashamed and embarrassed that the club I have supported since the late 1950' can treat a manager in this manner, are we bottom of the league? No, We are 3rd, we will be in the play off's if we don't secure 2nd place.

gary megson, thank you for giving me belief again in my beloved Wednesday, thank you for for the joy you have brought us during the last 12months, it was never going to be easy, but you made me proud again to wear the blue and white, and honestly, living so close to Manchester, that is never easy.

I am now so disgusted with MM and the rest of the board, I don't think I will be making the journey to S6 anymore.

Good luck for the future Gary, you are far better off without MM, but we are far worse off without you.

Guest chuckie4570

Thanks Gary your a true Wednesday legend. Thanks for Sunday, it was amazing. Good luck for the future

Guest UncoveredKop

I felt gutted and shocked when I heard the news this morning, I really couldn't believe it at first. Gary thank you for all you have done for Wednesday and I hope you do come back at some stage in the future to carry on the job so stupidly taken from you now. Although Milan saved the club from financial meltdown he doesn't make correct decisions every time and i think he has got it massively wrong on this one, Gary you should still be in the job! In Milan We Trust - well not on this one and I have no excitement about the names put forward for our new manager. Gary, you have the respect and admiration of everyone at SWFC so please come back soon!! I still remember you as a rampaging player on the pitch for us, particularly the free kick you scored at the Kop end against Chelsea, an absolute screamer!! Among the many great things you did for us as a manager is the signing of Jose Semedo - I read how you travelled down to meet him in person and it was your passion and love for the club, and how you told him about how it feels to play here when the ground is rocking, that persuaded him to come. No other manager could promote our club in the way you did as they lack your passion, knowledge and love for SWFC, you are one of us and always will be. PLAYER, LEGEND, FUTURE MANAGER!!

Guest 1banana2banana

22 hours on and I'm still so so angry. Think gm was the perfect manager for us, nobody else will bring that feeling of belonging back now, this season being a wednesdayite has been fantastic again all because gm brought us together again. Now with 1 dismissal the chairman has split the fan base in 2. Nothing ever lasts at swfc :(

Guest s12owls

just to say thanks for all your efforts, and to say you have walked out of this with your head held high, brilliant interview on fh and maybe one day you will be back with a chairman who backs you properly and a ceo who knows wtf he is doing, good luck and very best wishes meggo.