YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

Guest Mexico Baby

You're a top man, the dignity you've shown during the riduculous last 24 hours has been unbelievable, I've got ultimate respect for you for everthing you've done while manager and how ou've handled yourself over the last day.

No manager will ever speak from the heart like you did.

Get yourself on the terraces, away day session????

All best wishes for the future Gary, You gave us our pride back and reminded many downtrodden and disallusioned Owls once again how MASSIVE a club we really can be! You made going to Hillsborough a pleasure again ,expecting us to win like the good old days (15 wins in the last 21 home league games and only 3 defeats in 11 months). You will be greatly missed,it was great to have your passion with us on the touchline and thanks for a magnifcant day last Sunday.

Come back as soon as you can you will always have a special place in our hearts.

Guest Halifax_Owl

Like all of us on this board, you were 100% Wednesday.

Gutted how it's turned out for you but thanks for everything as a player and a manager, and especially Sunday.

Wednesday legend - nuff said.

Guest Pricey The Owl

We should all sing. 'Gary Megsons barmy army' one last time just to give him a good send off.

Remember he is one of us an would do anything for this club, he would come back without a shadow of a doubt.

GINGER MOURINHO

My last memory of you will be bouncing with the other 36000+ at hillsborough on sunday. Your a wednesday legend and the treatment you have recieved in my view is a disgrace. MM hasn't got a clue and needs to sell up and roger off A.S.A.P. 3rd in the table and not allowed to finish the season? Would be nice to see you in a proper club with a chairman who can appreciate your drive and enthusiasm, pride and determination. You have returned so much back to the club i love and for that you'll always be a legend. Good luck in your future jobs but when the dust has settled and a new chairman owns us, ffs apply to finish what you started.

Gary Megsons Barmy Army,

Gary Megsons Barmy Army,

Gary Megsons Barmy Army,

Gary Megsons Barmy Army,

Edited by JohnnySmith

Guest jamesmappin

To take the club from where they were a year ago, to where we are now is a MASSIVE achievement and Mr. Megson should hold his head high. He's blue and white, he's a Wednesday-ite!

Up the Owls!

MASSIVE respect, thanks and good wishes Gary.

gary megson a Wednesday legend then, now and always.

lol

31,000 Owls singing "Gary Megson's Barmy Army" will hopefully remain in your memory forever; it will in ours!

It must be hell being a football manager in this day and age, and I amazed that Gary kept his dignity intact during the time when, as the constant drip of information that is leaking out tells us, he must have felt truly let down by those who should have been his biggest supporters.

Mandaric comes out of this with no credit whatsoever and has lost all credibility - especially after all the moral support he had from Wednesdayites during his own recent tribulations.

All the best for the future, Gary - like a few others I feel you will be doing a 'Schwarzenegger' - see you soon!!

Thanks for everything Gary.

It's been a great 12 months with the rot finally being cut away from the club.

Hope you don't lose your love of the club now.

Sunday was amazing and I loved every minute (with the possible execption of the few after 90mins had come up on the scoreboard but before the final whistle).

Hope you get another chance with us in a few years.

Thanks

Many thanks for restoring the feel good factor to the our Club. Extremely disappointed that it has ended this way. You can walk away with your head held high on the back of a job well done, even though you were not given the time to complete it.

Best wishes for the future. You came, you saw, you conquered. That wasn't enough for Caesar - he was betrayed. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough for you, and you suffered the same fate. Thanks for the past 12 months. Best wishes to you and your family for the future.