YOUR MESSAGES TO GARY MEGSON

Guest BSanderson

I fell in love with the club again under your leadership and won't be going back through the gates until Mandaric leaves

:laugh:

We wouldnt be able to get into the gates without MM saving us from oblivion.

What a nonsense post this is.

Gary you are a true legend at Hillsborough and when I win the Euro rollover I will buy Wednesday and bring you back where you belong. Stay Blue and White. Mandaric is a fool but unlike many him and his money are seldom parted. If you had been given the £4million you had been promised we would be top now. Aldridge Out NOW!

Guest Only way is S6

I'll never trust Mandaric again, interviewing other managers behind Megson's back just before the derby, its not how its done at Hillsborough we are an HONEST club and Gary was a honest player/manager and a true OWL.

Guest MoscowDave

The best thing about you, Gary, is you are one of us and you always will be! You brought the passion back into the club and did a great job with the rubbish you had to start with. We'd welcome you back with open arms!

Guest Big Ron's pal

Thanks for everything Gary. I am so, so sorry to see you go. You have installed the pride and passion back in Sheffield Wednesday both with the team and the fans. You will never be forgotten for what you have brought to this club as player, manager and fan. May good fortune smile on you in the future and I wish you every success, wherever you go and in whatever you do. I hope that the fans' response to you last Sunday has shown the high esteem in which you are held and please, always remember that.

Take care, our fellow Wednesdayite and Wednesday Legend!

Wednesday's loss is some other team's gain.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Devastated in the way this has happened.

Thanks for laying the foundations.

My kids were old enough to start going to matches during your tenure and to date they have not seen your SWFC side lose a game.

Making my kids happy, makes me happy.

Thanks mate and thanks for Sunday.

Really not much more that I can add to the OP.

Thanks for everything Gary, especially restoring the pride and belief in our great club.

Once a Wednesday legend always a Wednesday legend.

Thanks for everything Gary. My son and I are so sorry to see you go. I personally feel nearly as bad as when I lost my father.

As a player you were terrific, as the manager of our great club although I didn't always agree with your team selection, you got us into a great position where promotion could be achieved.

I hope you will return to watch YOUR team, standing on the kop shouting GARY MEGSONS BAMY ARMY, as I will do if that chant starts.

Last Sunday will be remembered by many when you lifted up your top and proudly pounded your heart showing us all your pride in the OWLS. Have a beeak from football, you will return stronger but please not at a club that could hurt us.

Take care, to you a supporter and a true Wednesday Legend!

Thank you Gary, all the best once again.

Guest jimmyowl77

A MASSIVE thanks Gary for all you did here especially the 2 derbies, getting rid of the dead wood and bringing in some quality players to play at S6 esp Semedo, Batth and Marshall.

Good luck in the future, hope to see you back at Hillsborough cheering on your team.

WTID