Which felt better?

Just watched the game back on player, and seeing the goal go in again and the ground erupt, got me thinking which felt better, that one or the equaliser at the lane? I know obviously this one was the winner, and it was on home soil in front of a packed house, but thinking back, being 2-0 down at their place and expecting to get nothing out of the game, and looking around seeing all their little smug faces jeering and taunting us, to then come back to ****** a point in their back yard was very special imo.

Either way, 2 cracking days :biggrin:

Guest ginnerowl

Close call between Tudgay's winner, Madine's equaliser and COG on Sunday.

Anyone noticed that they were all at the wrong end of the ground? Not being picky but they would have been better right in front of our fans.

Close call between Tudgay's winner, Madine's equaliser and COG on Sunday.

Anyone noticed that they were all at the wrong end of the ground? Not being picky but they would have been better right in front of our fans.

I disagree!!

- Tudgay looking spaced out running to the away end made his goal that little bit better!

- O'Grady wouldn't have run towards the dugout for the epic megson love fest if he'd have been in front of the kop!

I'm going to trust my body to answer this.

I was at the beamback at Hillsborough and the sense of relief was overwhelming. The grandstand went apeshite and I almost fell into the south stand. However, I felt a little disappointed that Jones didn't put the header either side of the keeper. I ached slightly the next morning from the jumping, screaming, shouting etc.

The sense of pure ecstsy when O'Grady nodded in the winner was so much sweeter as it was late in the game and we knew there was a high chance that we'd scored the only goal of the game. To share that with another 32,000 odd was incredible and to see the looks on the faces of the grunters was absolutely priceless! I've just about got my voice back this morning, but I still ache like ****.

Verdict: Sunday's winner was much sweeter for me!