Which felt better?

I can't really choose. The one on Sunday was amazing and sparked an incredible atmosphere to the end of the game, still buzzing now watching the video's and thinking back. The one at the lane was equally as amazing. Soon as Madine's head went over the line I don't think I've jumped as high in my life. My legs were dead for the entire week after.

Can we call it a draw?

Guest Boxing day

It's a close call for me too, at bumall stain I was on the upper tier next to the H block so to see all them dirty truffle sniffing pigs when the second went in was a very special moment, especially after all the slaver we got at 2-0 down.

Edited by Boxing day

For some reason Sunday was better even than Brighty's header at wemberlee..

Probably because i had my lad wi me on Sunday and seeing him going mental at 11yrs old

was just amazing...

He also joined in with..

"flippingw@nkers at the lane"

"flip off yoonited, this city is ours"!!

Haven't told his mum though!

Sunday was a great day, and an atmosphere that I'll never forget. However, the pure joy of Madine's goal - the comeback, the ball sneaking over the line, the run back to the Owls bench, looking across the Owls fans to see if we really had scored...then that chorus of THIS CITY IS OURS. That was one of the three best moments I've ever experienced as an Owl.

1. DINK

2. Maclean's penalty hitting the net

3. Madine's equaliser

4. Waddle's free kick

5. Tudgay's goal

6. Drew Talbot's goal (honourable mention)