Paul Walker this moring

Utter sour grapes, took ages to get to the sports report and once he got on the first thing he said was MASSIVE result for the .......steelers in the Ice hockey, once he got to talk football It was Rotherham and Barnsley, then a mention about a certain steel City Derby.

Paul, grow up and accept it mate, thought you was better then that.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

To be fair I heard the 6.30am sports bulletin and thought he was fair to be honest, played the clip from the goals. You may have haerd on the hour sports report they do not cover much it is very brief to say the least.

It would be better if the sports team on RS openly confessed their allegances....then just carry on as they do. I think they are good presenters anyway..

Everybody knows seth n paul are blades. And most know that staton is an owl....dunno who giddings supports tho.

It would be better if the sports team on RS openly confessed their allegances....then just carry on as they do. I think they are good presenters anyway..

Everybody knows seth n paul are blades. And most know that staton is an owl....dunno who giddings supports tho.

Halifax

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

9am report.

It is always an overview on the hour! Although I do agree with you always favour the blades if they had won it would have been an hours special.

I thought that Walker was pretty fair and balanced on the post-match praise or grumble.

He is a blunt, but he is comfortably Radio Sheffield's best sport presenter/commentator.

Staton is pretty good and Seth is half decent.

Giddings on the other hand. . .

Walker is a pig and it shows.

I listened on the way home after the match and he could not mention the victory without at the same time saying that Megson is still under pressure for his job , or that United are still above us in the league. While these two things are probably true any unbiased reporter would have let fans enjoy the victory without constantly bringing them up.

I have had no time for him since he basically used the programme to be the chief spokesman for the "Morgan is innocent " campaign despite the fact a player from another club was seriously ill in hospital.

Whether he is good or not he should treat all clubs the same and he does not.

He is the boss so the others on the programme just follow his lead.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Giddings is just awful, you've no idea what's going on in the game listen to him commentate.

I can't listen to the match with that man on. Most commentators given you an idea of how the ball went from A to B to C. Giddings go from A to C skipping B.

Headed away by Jones, Wednesday looking comfortable here John, off the post goal and Wednesday conceed....

Don't get me wrong I do think Walker is a good commentator, just this morning was childish and annoying if i may put it that way, I mean the day after the the big clash, and with all the build up that RS has been doing for weeks (waddle goal etc) and then he comes out with the ice hockey thing, Bizarre, even if he is a blunt.

Walker is a pig and it shows.

I listened on the way home after the match and he could not mention the victory without at the same time saying that Megson is still under pressure for his job , or that United are still above us in the league. While these two things are probably true any unbiased reporter would have let fans enjoy the victory without constantly bringing them up.

I have had no time for him since he basically used the programme to be the chief spokesman for the "Morgan is innocent " campaign despite the fact a player from another club was seriously ill in hospital.

Whether he is good or not he should treat all clubs the same and he does not.

He is the boss so the others on the programme just follow his lead.

Couldn't agree more. I have only just started listening on a regular basis as I thought he was less involved nowadays.

I remember him shouting BWP! at the top of his voice when Wright-Phillips opened the scoring against us at Southampton one season. He was loving it.

I saw him in town not long after and questioned his jubilation to which he sheepishly replied he didn't even realise he was doing it, got carried away in the moment.

Paul Walker is a very good presenter. I don't care that he's a Blunt, I think he is usually very balanced with his opinions, and is never afraid of asking difficult questions. He's the best presenter on RS as far as I'm concerned.

They're all decent. Giddings included.

You should listen to some other local radio stations football coverage. Radio Sheffield is streets ahead.

Utter sour grapes, took ages to get to the sports report and once he got on the first thing he said was MASSIVE result for the .......steelers in the Ice hockey, once he got to talk football It was Rotherham and Barnsley, then a mention about a certain steel City Derby.

Paul, grow up and accept it mate, thought you was better then that.

Really? I've always considered him to be a mardy biased pig.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.