Paul Walker this moring

Walker is a pig and it shows.

I listened on the way home after the match and he could not mention the victory without at the same time saying that Megson is still under pressure for his job , or that United are still above us in the league. While these two things are probably true any unbiased reporter would have let fans enjoy the victory without constantly bringing them up.

I have had no time for him since he basically used the programme to be the chief spokesman for the "Morgan is innocent " campaign despite the fact a player from another club was seriously ill in hospital.

Whether he is good or not he should treat all clubs the same and he does not.

He is the boss so the others on the programme just follow his lead.

Walker was doing the commentary when Wednesday scored. I didn't hear it until this morning, because I was at the game, but when we scored Walker went crazy. He's a Blade through and through, but you certainly wouldn't know that from his reaction when we scored. He was screaming like the rest of us.

Walker was doing the commentary when Wednesday scored. I didn't hear it until this morning, because I was at the game, but when we scored Walker went crazy. He's a Blade through and through, but you certainly wouldn't know that from his reaction when we scored. He was screaming like the rest of us.

Probably David Hirst

Radio Sheffield's coverage of sport is excellent, and the presenters do a fine job in balancing a number of local teams. I've never really bought the idea that any particular presenter is biased, however this morning Paul Walker sounded like a bitter and twisted Pig.

Head up lad.

Radio Sheffield's coverage of sport is excellent, and the presenters do a fine job in balancing a number of local teams. I've never really bought the idea that any particular presenter is biased, however this morning Paul Walker sounded like a bitter and twisted Pig.

Head up lad.

Which bulletin was that then, because he didn't on the 6:30 or 7:00 news bulletins. I work with a Blade who complains that RAdio Sheffield and The Star are biased towards Wednesday. You can't both be right. I think in the case of this morning, it was an example of selective hearing. You're complaining that we were ignored, but the Blade at work was complaining Radio Sheff showed preference to us. I'd say it's more a case of immaturity on both parts.

Certainly comes across as anti Wednesday when I hear him on the radio. Can hardly contain his joy sometimes and comes across very animated when we concede a goal, yet very mono tonal when we score.

Listen to the commentary on the goal, and then come back and say that again.

Which bulletin was that then, because he didn't on the 6:30 or 7:00 news bulletins. I work with a Blade who complains that RAdio Sheffield and The Star are biased towards Wednesday. You can't both be right. I think in the case of this morning, it was an example of selective hearing. You're complaining that we were ignored, but the Blade at work was complaining Radio Sheff showed preference to us. I'd say it's more a case of immaturity on both parts.

Fair enough, and like I said I think the coverage is very fair, and unbiased. I couldn't give a monkeys who they support, and I'd actually them support a team in the area than Man Utd etc. I just thought this morning PW sounded very bitter.