Whats furthest place your traveling from for Derby?

I win.

I'm coming from Reading.

And, let me tell you, that is the last place on Earth.

Other than, Slough.

I am in Reading quite a lot at the moment, we are working at the Network Rail site in Caversham Road (old Post Office Sorting Office) i think i know what you mean - but Luton beats Hull, Reading and Slough

Bet you'll never guess where I'm coming from? Yes, beyond the colonies in that little country outside the EU called Switzerland. I'm flying from Zurich tomorrow lunchtime and making a week of it.

Looking forward to seeing only my third victory in eight years, having been to one or two games a season since I came here.

C'mon Wednesday!!!

There is a man called Anders. He posted in the SWFC Departments section of Owlstalk. He is travelling from Norway for the game and his plane back to Norway departs Liverpool Beatles Airport at 18:45 on Sunday evening.

He has asked us a question in the SWFC departments section so you should go and take a look there.

I'm impressed by his commitment not only to SWFC, but in his belief that British public transport runs on time.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/164835-norwegian-on-trip-to-sheffield/page__pid__3479842#entry3479842

Edited by Raygun

Guest Cheltenham Owl

Leaving Cheltenham about 8.00 am and picking up my youngest from Crookes on the way. He'll just about be up being a student!

Watch out for me on the M5/42/1. GL52OWL and if you know your post codes that's Cheltenham Owl. Well it would be!

If truth be known they are only any good if we win.

Bloody awful when we lose.

All on the day I'm afraid.

If I knew the result prior, I could stop at home lol

Yeah but must be bloody amazing feeling when we win though. So I'm willing to risk it despite my awful record of seeing us win.

I would imagine it would be gutting if we lose but I'd just go and hide in my hotel in that case.

worst I,ve felt after a match was after losing to Cardiff in relegation season

Yeah but must be bloody amazing feeling when we win though. So I'm willing to risk it despite my awful record of seeing us win.

I would imagine it would be gutting if we lose but I'd just go and hide in my hotel in that case.

worst I,ve felt after a match was after losing to Cardiff in relegation season

I was there too (at Cardiff).

That was awful.

But the earlier Derby at Hillsborough (which we needed to win) and the Palace game were probably worse.

But at Cardiff, I knew the game was up.

I hate Derby's in all honesty.