Whats furthest place your traveling from for Derby?

I was there too (at Cardiff).

That was awful.

But the earlier Derby at Hillsborough (which we needed to win) and the Palace game were probably worse.

But at Cardiff, I knew the game was up.

I hate Derby's in all honesty.

yeah really was awful just knowing the game was well and truly up. it was the first time I've, seen our fans in tears after a match.

I remember screaming abuse at The players at the end of the game and then thinking they don't give a roger

but I'm dragging this thread into misery FFs

Really is cracking scenery down your neck of the woods.

I really need to get myself over to the next game v the pigs as still never been to one

Don't fall for that superstitious nonsenses. You weren't there when we lost heavily at Stevenage or the matches where we played badly and the football was such dire sh!te.

If were going to win then we'll win and no amount of wearing a lucky pair of pants, growing a beard and so on is going to influence that.

Get your'sen to the match next time and drop the luck gonads.

Mablethorpe ,not far but if it had'nt been for owlstalkers it might as well have been at the other side of the world

Trev if you have time pop over to the Wednesdayite car park for a quick chat before the game or failing that pop into the 1867 lounge after, it would be great to see you

Trev if you have time pop over to the Wednesdayite car park for a quick chat before the game or failing that pop into the 1867 lounge after, it would be great to see you

hi mate we are meeting in the Niagra till 11 am, and from there into the club for the vip thingy ,does that take in the 1867 lounge paul ,if not i will try to get to you at the carpark , grandad has the itinerary i think , but i will try my best as i owe you a debt of thanks any way my friend ,

Some amazing journeys fellas and ladies, respect , i have told our lass your all coming to see me :rolleyes::biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Cheered her up no end ,

Now she wants bloomin photo's of all who are traveling , really shot myself in the foot there aint i :sad::wacko:

Edited by trevdi9