Sheffield Wednesday 0 v 1 Stevenage

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest Big Guns

Very poor effort Guns you should stick to predictions and leave match dey threads to those with some degree of skill. I'd rather have an aussie effort at least they have an excuse for being rubbish

Am I missing something here?

Guest Big Guns

No...................................... JBA - 1 BG - 0

Seemple

Think the only simple one here is you if you think I started this thread

Can't you read or summat.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOppppppppppps

Sorry Guns............................................. big apologies from me I should have know such an honorable and upright poster such as the mighty guns would never stoop so low. You are an owlstalk legend and also have very big guns. I was saying as much to Mrs Guns the other afternoon

Guest alwaysaowl

if we win tonight and the pigs lose then its all good as its just back to our it was before we played saturday in regards of were we are.two ways this might go tonight we make the game hard for ourselfs and scrape a draw or we come out playing very well after the defeat and win 3-1

Edited by alwaysaowl

Guest JonTheOwl66

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOppppppppppps

Sorry Guns............................................. big apologies from me I should have know such an honorable and upright poster such as the mighty guns would never stoop so low. You are an owlstalk legend and also have very big guns. I was saying as much to Mrs Guns the other afternoon

lol?