Sheffield Wednesday 0 v 1 Stevenage

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest Oadby Owl

Not a fan of that team. Don't like playing a centre midfielder on the wing, too defensive for me. I also think that Madine and O'grady up front are just inviting the long ball, neither of them are the run-making through ball type, or beat a man and shoot type. Hoping that Megson's team talk will be enough though!

Would like to know how many on here would starting raving about madine and cog if they both scored tonight, I'm going to say it doesn't work at the moment and megson should of tried a different partner ship but fair play if it gets the points apart from that decent line up wish we had a proper left back there rather than Buxton there we need him at rb instead of semi

Would like to know how many on here would starting raving about madine and cog if they both scored tonight, I'm going to say it doesn't work at the moment and megson should of tried a different partner ship but fair play if it gets the points apart from that decent line up wish we had a proper left back there rather than Buxton there we need him at rb instead of semi

Rate both players personally, just think Lowes movement would give Stevenage something extra to think about.

COG is difficult to drop as he holds the ball up well and it would seem Megson is persevering with Madine, hopefully it will pay off.

Very happy great attempt by OP, after Saturdays result I decided my OCD needed a rest and deliberately left it for someone else to start the OMDT...

So fingers and testicles crossed and ..

COME ON WEDNESDAY,

hoping for a win tonight by the odd goal will do....

Drink Pies and supporters aparell missing though... never mind .... not to mention recommended stud length.... ahhhh well..

Sort it out for Saturday lad

Guest SteveyOwl

Matching a physical team for a physical team tonight. Madine and COG need to shine and we need to exploit the pace of JJ. Guessing Buxton is at left back, surprised that Lowe has not made the bench and interesting to see Beevers is back on the bench - maybe a niggle to Jones or Batth?

Come on Wednesday!! Play your hearts out and bring home 3 much needed points!