MK Dons 1 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Yeah its awful being a wednesdayite at the moment.

Yeah.... Wish we could go back to not knowing whether we'd still be in existence this time next month.

Or getting battered every week by mediocre teams because our players just don't give a throw.

Or getting sued by our own chairman for voicing our opinion on an internet forum.

Or battling against relegation to Division 4.

Yeah.... Wish we could go back to not knowing whether we'd still be in existence this time next month.

Or getting battered every week by mediocre teams because our players just don't give a throw.

Or getting sued by our own chairman for voicing our opinion on an internet forum.

Or battling against relegation to Division 4.

Or being way behind pigs in terms of playing staff and league position...

No yeah, its awful, cant stand being in this promotion, take me back to 2000 right now!

*promotion race..

Guest Johnbloodaxe

On the ball this morning Mr Bloodaxe,

well done sir ,

1 - 0 will do me,

Thanks Mr Trev, up early for the deadline day.. Just in case of suprises, but pretty happy with our signing and maybe a couple more when the loans open again..

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Ouch. That last bit hurt.

A bit harsh labelling a town based on the roots of its football team. I'm sure you'd get defensive if I said that Sheffield was poo because I didn't like your football team.

Anyways - 1-3 Sheffield.

Sorry, but you have to have a go in the matchday thread it's traditional... and you did have those plaster cow things etc... and more roundabouts than zebedee..

and we get used to Sheffield being knocked for being a northern industrial city, so we are used to it up here... and as you know we are built on seven hills just like Rome.. and have nearly as many miles of canals as Venice, and more acreage of parks per capita than any other city in Britain apart from London.

So we are in fact a green and romantic city built on waterways and meadows....

Anyway I feel bad now, sorry mate... Enjoy the game....

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I hope Bostock has a run out tonight? I suppose he signed before noon yesterday so we can play him can't we? It would be good for him to experince our away following prior to a MASSIVE home game..

I hope Bostick doesn't have a sticky patch with us...

I'm sure he wont I'm sure he'll get stuck in etc etc..

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest mrbluesky

Minus 18C in Moscow this afternoon. Down to 23 this evening. I think I'll find a warm corner in a bar with WIFI somewhere to listen to player. Any other Moscow Owls willing to join me? It gets a bit lonely being the only Moscow Owl! Looking forward to a WIN tonight. Big game and we need 3 points. Up the Owls!

Me being nosey but how come you`re out there Moscow???

MI5 6 7 8?? :biggrin: