MK Dons 1 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest MoscowDave

Minus 18C in Moscow this afternoon. Down to 23 this evening. I think I'll find a warm corner in a bar with WIFI somewhere to listen to player. Any other Moscow Owls willing to join me? It gets a bit lonely being the only Moscow Owl! Looking forward to a WIN tonight. Big game and we need 3 points. Up the Owls!

Did em last year easy but we're a bit more defensive this season Fluked it at Hillsborough earlier so we hopefully might have some sort of Indian sign over em We'd be stupid to stand off em again, let em play and we'll be in trouble

HOW! :biggrin:

Edited by Spookone

Guest MoscowDave

I'd like to tell Megson that we should be running more at their defence tonight, not always turn and lay the ball back. JJ does it but he should encourage the others to do it too.

Guest James-The-Owl

First game I've missed in quite a while tonight, will be listening on player.

I went last year and we flipping dicked them, hoping for a similar outcome tonight.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

UTO.

Guest CowshedLad

Venue: StadiumMK ( bloody awful name, sounds like some rural college ground in the US).

Kick-Off: 19.45 GMT or 7.45PM whichever is first

Weather Forecast: Bitterly cold, 1 or 2 degrees feels much colder.

Pitch : Perfect to soft conditions

Recommended Stud Length: Short to Medium rubber studs \ blades.

Recommended Drink: Bovril and lots of it..

Recommended Pie: Meat and Tatty

Recommended Supporters Apparel: Thermal vest under Team Shirt under a heavy coat, blue and white scarf and gloves and a SWFC hat. Wrap up warm for a cold night in a stadium with no atmosphere.

Prediction: 4-1 Wednesday. Madine - 2,Lowe 1, O'Grady 1, - Smith for them some posy debit goal.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

plastic opposition, in a pastic stadium in a plastic town....

Ouch. That last bit hurt.

A bit harsh labelling a town based on the roots of its football team. I'm sure you'd get defensive if I said that Sheffield was poo because I didn't like your football team.

Anyways - 1-3 Sheffield.

Guest JoeTheOwl

Semedo's gonna bully Potter all night, he's gonna steel his lunch money and make him cry.

1-2 win to the Massive

Potter has already bottled it and phoned in sick.

Massive 3 - MK 1.

Madine, COG and JJ for us. Smith for them.

Ouch. That last bit hurt.

A bit harsh labelling a town based on the roots of its football team. I'm sure you'd get defensive if I said that Sheffield was poo because I didn't like your football team.

Anyways - 1-3 Sheffield.

Hey Cowsheadlad is that Beacon pub the one one the lake ?