THE BALL NEVER LEAVES THE FLOOR, NICE TO WATCH

Guest intercity0wl

why does everyone get so excited when we play a couple of balls to eachother? most teams in the FL do that week in week out but for us its some sort of huge achievement

the point of the video is to prove that exact point - that we do that as well as other teams, whereas (if you have been reading various articles) other teams seem to think we're incapable of doing so

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Well i watched the Game on ESPN, and in the first half Wednesday were very good, they could have had 2 or 3 more, the second half was a bit of a non even though.

On saying that the penalty was obscene, what a bloody clownish hand ball decision that was against lines.

What got me was, the corner only a few minutes earlier when the guy raised his arm and handled it wasnt given.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

why does everyone get so excited when we play a couple of balls to eachother? most teams in the FL do that week in week out but for us its some sort of huge achievement

I see you have forgotten ingenious imaginative guile of the Potter [to Beevers sometimes] to Spurr - hoof system.

Yes I would say a complete turnaround by Megson is one flippinghuge achievement and should be celebrated at every opportunity.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

lol

We don't exactly pass it round gracefully though do we?

No it doesnt look second nature to us at all does it ..... But we are trying ..... very trying

The ball leaves the floor within the first ten seconds from the big flip off goal kick to madine.

Embarassing thread.

Weve played some half decent stuff this year especially when in front*

Threads like this just make it look lie we play hoof balf all the time, which all wednesday fans know we dont. We launch it into the box from dead balls and why not with the size of our team but in open play i think we try and knock it about a bit.

* and some poo .

I don't need video proof to tell you that we can knock the ball about a bit.

I think some of us are becoming a bit too self concious of this "Hoof ball" tag that certain bitter, small time, poxy clubs have come out with when we've beaten them.