Route One

Guest phill1982

Guest phill1982

Lets bomard the piggy f***s with throw ins, corners, free kicks. Theyve conceeded 75% of their goals from headers/set pieces. I dont think its a coincidence that cheeky Gary wanted to get 80 minutes under O'Gradys belt before Sunday. Gary knows the score, O'Grady and Madine up front, lets route one like weve never routed one before.

Lets bomard the piggy f***s with throw ins, corners, free kicks. Theyve conceeded 75% of their goals from headers/set pieces. I dont think its a coincidence that cheeky Gary wanted to get 80 minutes under O'Gradys belt before Sunday. Gary knows the score, O'Grady and Madine up front, lets route one like weve never routed one before.

*Rubs hands together*

What percent of goals have we scored from ? . Until this season if we got a corner I couldn`t care less as it rarely beat the first defender , now this season I think we`re going to make something of every throw in and corner . Operation Ariel Threat is go COME OOOONNNNNNNNN :smile:

What percent of goals have we scored from set pieces ? . Until this season if we got a corner I couldn`t care less as it rarely beat the first defender , now this season I think we`re going to make something of every throw in and corner . Operation Ariel Threat is go COME OOOONNNNNNNNN :smile:

Fixed myself doh :blush:

Sturrock had the right idea to get us out of this league, he even admitted it wasnt going to be pretty. Now GM has a squad that suits a style of play that he loves, its a pig to play against and makes you more solid at the back. Set pieces are now a real threat for the first time in decades. Jones, Buxton, Madine, COG all big strong players.

As much as we all want to play like Barcelona, we have looked dangerous this season and i have thoroughly enjoyed the matches. In the coming months i fear that some poor team is going to be on the end of a big thrashing. Lets hope its on Sunday

Sturrock had the right idea to get us out of this league, he even admitted it wasnt going to be pretty. Now GM has a squad that suits a style of play that he loves, its a pig to play against and makes you more solid at the back. Set pieces are now a real threat for the first time in decades. Jones, Buxton, Madine, COG all big strong players.

As much as we all want to play like Barcelona, we have looked dangerous this season and i have thoroughly enjoyed the matches. In the coming months i fear that some poor team is going to be on the end of a big thrashing. Lets hope its on Sunday

This more than anything please!

Trouble with route one is it's hard to maintain possession and gain control of the game It will work if we can bombard them for the majority of the match, but that is unlikely to happen Mix it up I say

I really don't think we're as one-dimensional as that though, and that the maintaining possession part of it is something that's coming along for us.