SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY vs SHEFFIELD UNITED - THE BIG BUILD UP

Sheffield Wednesday vs Sheffield United - the first derby game of the season (we dont' include Chesterfield in that - they're too small - like a village pub team)

We're going to build up to the game with some videos, pictures and stories designed to give Owls fans something to look forward to whilst having a laugh along the way...

This is gonna be fun....

Owlstalk Shop

Guest wednesday_lass

As much as I loved Tudgay's goal vs them, this has to be my favourite from recent years, it was comedy defending!

Just a feeling........

This is the game where Madine becomes a Man and gets his first hat trick in Wednesday colours!!!!

It has been said before someone is due a good thrashing, it will be the PIGS.

Megson will have been getting them fired up for this one, make no mistake, anything less than total Obliteration will not be acceptable!!!!!!!

They had our rejected players.

They had our rejected ground.

They stole our nick name.

But how many of you are aware that they even tried half inching our club colours.

post-17101-0-75367500-1317589595_thumb.g

Sheffield United colours 1889/90

So there you are !

Someone should stick that on porkmad they`ll have a fit :smile:

Guest bigblue

When they start with that "we are blades men" (we are sailing) crap, I'd love it if we could reply with...

we are MASSIVE

we are MASSIVE

we are MASSIVE

you are small

we are MASSIVE

we are MASSIVE

we are MASSIVE

you are small

Sheffield Wednesday vs Sheffield United - the first derby game of the season (we dont' include Chesterfield in that - they're too small - like a village pub team)

We're going to build up to the game with some videos, pictures and stories designed to give Owls fans something to look forward to whilst having a laugh along the way...

This is gonna be fun....

What are the chances of getting live video for wednesday player for this,just for us expats.I know we would pay extra. Is it possible,I have looked and

I can't see any live coverage,but it is being filmed for the beamback so how about it ? Extra revenue !!

Too early for me this thread. I will revisit it after the chessie game. Too often the build up and aftermath of this game derails us. Treat it as a big game by all means, but win lose or draw, if we win the game before and the game after we get 6 points from 9. The Stevenage game has shown me that all games are important.

Having said that, it's a huge game and it means more than any we've played so far, we've just got to look long term as well as short.