SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY vs SHEFFIELD UNITED - THE BIG BUILD UP

I have to say for the first time innards long time I'm very confident about going to the stain and taking the points with ease.

But now I'm thinking is that a bad thing to be so confident

Oh heck I've just talked myself out of being so confident now

Nah feck it, we're The Wednesday we will triumph in adversity :biggrin:

It would be awesome to win next sunday but I would take a draw now. We can smash them at Hillsborough later in the season.

4 points out of 6 will do me.

We will take 6 points off those scrubbers this season never been more confident.

They are sh!te and there for the taking.

We will take 6 points off those scrubbers this season never been more confident.

They are sh!te and there for the taking.

This this this this this THIS THIS THISTHIS!!

They can't hit a flipping barn door lately, and we have the top scorer in the country playing for us.

Let's finish them.

Right, the buildup starts here for me now. Chessie out of the way an a 5 point gap between us and the pigs. When this thread went up we would have all taken that scenario.

If you offered me a draw now I wouldn't take it. I believe we can win, but I also believe that even if we lose Megson will have us focussed on the next game and we will continue our good form. At the end of the day it is just another game, just another 3 points to play for. It means more to us fans than that, but to the team, it's got to be the points business. I know captain martell got hammered by their fans for saying this last time but he was right in a way. It's about points. The league and promotion won't be won or lost on this game so I hope we keep our eye on the main prize.

I know the above is bowlocks as fans. Derby days are special. The tension, the atmosphere, the game, the aftermath. All special occasions that aren't matched at any other point in the season. I hate it and love it in equal measure. The feeling when we score is one of utter delirium. Same if we win. The opposite is the despair you feel when they score or win, but without the low you wouldn't get the high, and that's a trade I'll happily make.

So, to recap, I think we can get all 3 points there. A draw would be ok. A loss won't be the end of the world. What is there to worry about?

really disappointed that there'll be no tv coverage for this [as far as i'm aware]. so if anyone fancies video-calling me from the beamback just PM me and i'll give you my number...

FYI i'll be wearing my wednesday shirt [but no pants].

UTO FTB

really disappointed that there'll be no tv coverage for this [as far as i'm aware]. so if anyone fancies video-calling me from the beamback just PM me and i'll give you my number...

FYI i'll be wearing my wednesday shirt [but no pants].

UTO FTB

You got twitter mate?

I could update you on there from the beamback.

Guest Obi-John Kenobi

Read on Pigsmad that there's rumours we will be wearing grey due to sponsors rules.. anyone confirm this?