SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY vs SHEFFIELD UNITED - THE BIG BUILD UP

Im Pretty sure both sponsors would want to be displayed at each derby, otherwise what is the point in the "Partnership". "Supporting Sheffield" was it not. Would be amazed if both home kits, and therefore both sponsors, are not worn

Read on Pigsmad that there's rumours we will be wearing grey due to sponsors rules.. anyone confirm this?

Surely we'd wear it anyway as the away side.

Would make sense in a way, Westfield sponsor both teams at their place, VW both at ours. Though I'd prefer both teams to wear home shirts myself.

One team in blue and white stripes the other in red and white. Could be interesting. :wacko: Possibly against F A rules as well.

Edited by darra

Surely we'd wear it anyway as the away side.

One team in blue and white stripes the other in red and white. Could be interesting. :wacko: Possibly against F A rules as well.

Don't we always do this? When we played at the lane, tudgays screamer game, both home shirts worn I think. I've got the DVD so I'll have a look. We changed to blue shorts though. It's not a clash.

Just checked on YouTube and I'm right, both home kits but blue shorts for us. Not a clash at all really.

Edited by latemodelchild

Guest Obi-John Kenobi

Don't we always do this? When we played at the lane, tudgays screamer game, both home shirts worn I think. I've got the DVD so I'll have a look. We changed to blue shorts though. It's not a clash.

Just checked on YouTube and I'm right, both home kits but blue shorts for us. Not a clash at all really.

We always wear our home kit

Guest Triplej2

Honest question : Are United any good? I've got the horrible mental image of a Stevenage style abberation. Am I being a drama queen?

Honest question : Are United any good? I've got the horrible mental image of a Stevenage style abberation. Am I being a drama queen?

Don't worry. They seem to be a run of the mill, top half of league 1 type of side that only crumbles against the big clubs.

Not sure how they'll cope against a MASSIVE club then?

Guest Triplej2

Course we are a bit nervous, but ask your self, which team is in form, which team is scoring for fun,Buxton, Marshall, Madine, Semedo,Blades have nobody of that class.

Hard fought but three points it is and an eight point gap, the city is ours!

it's usually the in-form team who loses though!!

Guest James-The-Owl

I think it's the first time ever I can honestly say I would not take a point before this game. They are there for the taking and I've never been so confident of three points. I hope this isn't blind confidence cos it will hurt a whole lot more if we lose. Still bricking it.

UTO.