Attendance yesterday - poor?

Guest TonyOwl88

Its a poor attendance for us, but we shouldn't kid ourselves into thinking it would have been any different with any other circumstances. Our fan-base is pretty negative, and won't continue to come and watch L1 football. Nothing would change this. For example, I thought that our attendances were bad when we were on the brink of administration, but the takeover and injection of money didn't cause a significant increase in attendances.

Guest Big Guns

I don't mind me I'd knock the ground down and rebuild it 25 k capacity flip them who don't go it takes too long to get a pot at half time when its packed

The casual fans will have seen us play on TV against Blackpool, Bradford and Charlton and probably been put off.

Also, they will have seen the table and seen us behind the blunts, without giving much thought to who we've played and how we've played.

There will also be a number of fans who simply cannot afford it, or who can afford it but choose to spend their money elsewhere.

By the time we've played the first derby if we are in the top-two and above the blunts I don't see why we can't be averaging 22,000 or there abouts.

Guest Big Guns

Yeah, it would make so much financial sense to downsize cause casual fans can just 'roger off'. So much sense. honest.

Yep you know it perfect sense flip them casuals we don't want em

Without sounding negative,some fans aren't as fanatical as others,some are fickle and when we have a consistant run in the top 6 will return.Then there are those who simply cant afford it,in this day and age there are people who are really struggling and while they would love to go to the match their money is better spent elsewhere.