Attendance yesterday - poor?

and judging by some of the grounds up and down the country yesterday y,its beginning to look like attendences are beginning to decline quite sharply.

14,000 for the Coventry v Derby game been a good example, yes it was on Sky but this was the East Midlands derby.

This coming Tuesday I expect less than 20,000 for Blunts v Huddersfield game.

Guest totemowl

Haha you've got a lot to learn... and to catch totemowl so quickly shows he has too hahahah

I was wondering, but the blunts and rob chesters of this world weren't biting so I thought I'd take one.

there wont be more than 16000 at bumhole stain on tuesday,ive heard hudders fans are stayin away cos its 30.00 quid,our crowds are fine its just the empty seats that are the problem,we need to do a juventus flatten the ground and build a smaller one

I think we ought to build two rows of exec boxes/restaurants etc at the back of the North Stand to make it seem smaller. So it looks a bit like the John St stand.

Close Grandstand so South Standers are all on bottom tier.

Close Leppings Lane upper tier more often. MK fans could easily have fitted on lower tier yesterday.

Maybe do £5/£10 student tickets for NW corner.

Give 5,000 tickets to schoolkids for certain games. We used to do that years ago.

Flattening Hillsbro would be silly- we might do a Norwich yet - so we would need 39,000 capacity.