Marcus Tudgay

Guest owls1986

Guest owls1986

ive noticed that marcus tudgay aint on the bench today at forest, would love to see him back at hillsborough, now before he left he dint set league 1 a light like we all thought he would do probly because his head was turned stretching back to burnley's intrest in him, but im pretty sure he would this time around fire some goals in for us.

ive noticed that marcus tudgay aint on the bench today at forest, would love to see him back at hillsborough, now before he left he dint set league 1 a light like we all thought he would do probly because his head was turned stretching back to burnley's intrest in him, but im pretty sure he would this time around fire some goals in for us.

Tudgay was decent for us, and i will always remember and love him for that zinger at pig lane but we really need to move on.

We need a more prolific striker than Tudgay.

Guest owls1986

yeah im never a big believer in bringing old players back to the club but i think tudgay would be a decent option, possibly on loan, because for a prolific striker your talking spending million pounds and mandaric just aint gonna pay that sort of money

Guest wilyfox

wasn't Tudgay discussed on here last week?! general opinion; he served us well, but that was the past. never go back or full fool.

Guest Sheff Owl

No thanks.

For me for the last 18 months of his time here he was not bothered and just looked disinterested.

Now you could say the previous manager messed him about BUT if he wanted a move why did he not play like he was trying to earn himself a move? It was like he had just given up and at the time we really needed Tudgay to do the best he could and help us up the table.

In pre - season always remember at Barnsley - he could not get off the pitch quick enough - he was the first down the tunnel!!

Now before all this Tudgay was brilliant for us and if he could have kept that form and tried more i think he could have earned himself a better move than Forest.

He's an ambitious player, coming back here would probably do nothing for him really so I don't think he'd suddenly be the focused player we once had. Sure Champ teams would be keen.

Do you think his ability matches his ambition? I don't.

He's an average Championship player at best. He'd be well placed at Coventry like Wood.