Marcus Tudgay

Guest owls1986

Do you think his ability matches his ambition? I don't.

He's an average Championship player at best. He'd be well placed at Coventry like Wood.

I think there was time for us, in the derby double season and the early part of the season after where he looked a very good player. The Watford game where we got hammered he was all over the pitch linking play with a great touch and scored a good header. But he probably doesnt show that often enough, he seems to be similar at Forest.

My point was that he does seem to rate himself and he wont fancy League One.

NO. but thanks for the screamer against the pigs .History,

Just watched the goal again on youtube, still makes me p1ss myself watching that stupid grunter jump up , arms in air when Tudgay strikes the ball thinking its gunna miss target, then watching the net bulge :laugh:

As much as I loved Tudgay I wouldn't want to ruin what great memories he gave us. Agreed he wasn't the same striker for the next year after the Burnley bid was rejected. But we all remember him for his strikes against United. He came here with no reputation and thrived on that but I feel if he came back he would have more pressure to be that quality striker again. Plus he never was a 20 goal striker.

Guest owl forever

I heard the only reason we off loaded tudgay was he had a stupid clause in his contract that if a takeover went through he got a pay rise

Guest londonowl1

Listen Marcus Tudgay is 10 times the player of the likes of Cody mac, ALF, O'Grady etc etc

Would absolutely love him back, but i cant see it happening.

Unsung hero for us, held the ball up brilliant, excellent at defensive set pieces. ok his goalscoring recored werent great but that was in the championship in a poor team, think he would get 20 goals in league 1 in a decent team that he didnt have to keep defending for.