On my way home...

I'm sat here and people really wee wee me off!

We are playing a good team in Blackburn who pass it and move with speed and skill.

We are fielding a reserve team in a cup competition we don't ex

I've never known so many happy clappers as on here ,don't you care if we win ,lose or draw its all the same at least the op wants us to be winning its people like him who are proper fans

A proper fan walks out on the team as soon as it goes a goal down in two consecutive matches?

F*ck me. I must be the worst fan we've ever had then.

We are playing a good team in Blackburn who pass it and move with speed and skill.

We are fielding a reserve team in a cup competition we don't expect to win and would prefer to not be in.

Lines and Madine look good and so does Sedgwick. It's the defence that is poor.

Johnson, Reynolds and Semi look below par. Palmer has energy but his passes are off.

O'Connor has played ok too.

In perspective nothing is worth moaning bout so far.

Wish people would grow up!

We are fielding a reserve team in a cup competition we don't expect to win and would prefer to not be in.

Lines and Madine look good and so does Sedgwick. It's the defence that is poor.

Johnson, Reynolds and Semi look below par. Palmer has energy but his passes are off.

O'Connor has played ok too.

In perspective nothing is worth moaning bout so far.

Wish people would grow up!

Ha no one cares about this competition and to be honest neither do we care whether your going home!

Hate to say it but warnock hit the nail on the head last night when he basically said this cups a waste of time!

Glad we're out. Let's get le fondre and let's have a good go at this league.

Waste of time? - it's the last trophy we won (other than the one for coming 3rd in Div 1 5 seasons ago)

It's a shame but it is the reason I didn't bother going.

It was always in the back of my head that tonight could go three ways; (a) we field a weakened team, with focus on the weekend game and the league, and so subsequently get a kicking if Blackburn field a strong side - and given their poor performance so far this was likely or (b) we field a strong team and Blackburn field a weakened side so we give a good fight or finally © both teams field heavily changed teams and we get what we got with Blackpool.

In all honesty I didn't expect us to get past Blackpool let alone Blackburn.

You will never get a black and white print saying WE WILL FIELD OUR SECOND STRING, but Megson did drop many hints to help peeps out.

N.B.

For the cup being a waste of time, I guess that is reflective of where your club is at. For SWFC it is; equally it is for Man Utd or Chelsea. But for the likes of the midtable teams in the prem, who will be hard pushed to reach European qualification through the league or to triumph in the much favoured FA Cup then it means more to them.

But for SWFC, our focus has to be the long term benefit of financial gain through promotion, not a short term boost through a cup.

Edited by wilson123

Well in sorry to have a different opinion compared to the others.

I ain't staying there juSt sat freezing with my 2 year old neise am I. Im sure spending all this money on my beloved club gives me the right to what the roger I want. If you don't like it roger off with your high horse

Edited by The Courteener

Guest Big Guns

Proper fans don't walk out on their team! I sat away at Reading when we lost 6-0 I didn't leave till the final whistle...yes I want us to win but I'll stay and support my team!

Did you give em a little clap at the end

I ain't staying there jut sat freezing with my 2 year old neise am I. Im sure spending all this money on my beloved club gives me the right to what the roger I want. If you don't like it roger off with your high horse

I ain't staying there jut sat freezing with my 2 year old neise am I. Im sure spending all this money on my beloved club gives me the right to what the roger I want. If you don't like it roger off with your high horse

Freezing?

It's fecking August you puff!

I would swap a loss tonigt of 1000 to 0 for a one nil win on saturday against Sflaphorpe, if it was offered.

I think when Megson chose his team he felt the same,

Being in L1 all season is a lot more embarrasing then getting battered by a team full of international players on 30k a week

I ain't staying there juSt sat freezing with my 2 year old neise am I. Im sure spending all this money on my beloved club gives me the right to what the roger I want. If you don't like it roger off with your high horse

No one is questioning the fact that you are spending your dough and following the team.

But flouncing like a mardy little two year old as soon as we go behind in two consecutive games and then coming on here so we can all see your blubbering hissy fit is a different matter.

Guest bevowls2000

Some of you are hysterically hypocritical.

Moaning about the players not having any appetite for the fight and you quit on them, the manager and the season just as quickly as you accuse them of doing in the game.