On my way home...

Guest insideowl

Ha no one cares about this competition and to be honest neither do we care whether your going home!

Hate to say it but warnock hit the nail on the head last night when he basically said this cups a waste of time!

Glad we're out. Let's get le fondre and let's have a good go at this league.

Guest Sheff Owl

I would love us just to come back and win 4-3 purely and simply so the op can have egg on his face again.

He made a thread on Saturday after 30 minutes and fooked off and now he has done it again tonight.

Guest Triplej2

Ha no one cares about this competition and to be honest neither do we care whether your going home!

Hate to say it but warnock hit the nail on the head last night when he basically said this cups a waste of time!

Glad we're out. Let's get le fondre and let's have a good go at this league.

I care, he went all that way and paid all that money to see his team and got that team and that sh*te. can't our 1st team do 2 games in a week, professional athletes? It's disgusting.

Guest insideowl

I care, he went all that way and paid all that money to see his team and got that team and that sh*te. can't our 1st team do 2 games in a week, professional athletes? It's disgusting.

Cause they can. But then they won't be as fresh as they would be Saturday for a far more important match. Come the end of the season we won't care about this game. We could well care about Sflaphorpe!

I agree he pays his money and fair play. But when you create the same attention seeking thread as he did Saturday, you've got to question why he pays? Is it because he supports his team or simply pays to moan!? I'm sick of people moaning. F**k this competition let's concerntrate on the league. 90% of owls that travelled tonight surely must have known that Megson was going to play reserves.

Why do you feel the need to start a thread AGAIN about you spitting your dummy out?

You made yourself look like a 24 carrat plonker on saturday!

Pick your bottom lip up ffs. What were you expecting from this game exactly? A win? We had a shakey start by the sounds of it, but we've held our own from the 7th minute to half time.

Flouncer of the season award after a few weeks of the season.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I know your thinking wtf, but were losing 3-0 to a shitty premierleague team after 30 mins.

Waste of money and trip!!!

One words that relates to manager, christmas

In the pub at the back of the Darwen end then Reesh.....

Guest Big Guns

I've never known so many happy clappers as on here ,don't you care if we win ,lose or draw its all the same at least the op wants us to be winning its people like him who are proper fans