On my way home...

Guest insideowl

Shut up idiot this is the only trophy we have won since

,1935 and when we won it in 1993 probs before you

were born,it was the proudest day many wednesdayites life's.

Today you've got nowt to be proud of so just keep quiet.

Oh and Neil warnock is a first rate wee wee tail !!

I don't doubt for one minute it wasn't the proudest day of your life but are we really going to won this cup? No.

And since were bring age into this, even a old man like you must surely have the vision to see how much this competition has changed. Teams only start playing in the quarter finals.

Plus I agree with you on warnock. Would happily see him under a bus.

Moaning fans? Some so called fans on here are so fickle. I don't know whether it's because they started supporting us when we were playing the manures, liverpools and arsenals week in and week out or whether they are just very unintelligent and poorly informed.

Is it Wednesday you love or success. Support your team otherwise go and support Man Utd like all the other glory hunters. By definition support is there to help the team. The negativity and walking out like a spoilt child isn't support, it's throwing your dolly out of the pram. Noone wants to lose and all fans get annoyed and upset when things aren't going well but get a grip and grow up or support Chelsea.

I remember losing 7-2 to Blackburn about 10 years ago and our fans congaing around the stand. This is called support. When I watched the TV replay with a Liverpool fan and a Geordie they were in awe of our support. What do you think they would think if they saw half the crowd walk out before half time.

Massive club? Great support? Once perhaps but people who demostrate this kind of reaction will mean that we may not be again.

Shakey start by the sounds of it...

3-0 down by 7 minutes played is not shaky, it's a disaster... I don't mind we caught up and held our own later in the game, but of course, you'd expect us to be let back into the game when it was already decided by Rovers after 7 minutes... 3 goals in the space of 4 minutes... sucks nearly as bad as our 2-3 defeat to Derby way back in the Premiership when we conceded two goals in stoppage time...

Well, at least we can now fully concentrate on the league!