Kop fans ripped off with beer prices, what are the prices on north

Its £3.10 for 440ml of Stones on the Kop!

So nowhere near a pint like Carling. A 500ml can of bitter would be a bit more acceptable.

But as we keep saying we dont have to buy it!

I have stopped buying it at half time anyway. Cant get anywhere near the front of the Q before half time is about to end!

Apparantly they are not allowed to 'pre-pour' pints when I asked!

I am sad but I have worked it out that I am paying 70p per ml of Stones on the Kop wheras on the South they pay 54p per ml of Stones!

So I reckon the price of a can should be about £2.50 on the Kop to make it an equivalent price if not cheaper coz its out of a can!

Why should we pay more! Is it because of the beautiful beer garden we drink it in!

:smile:

The price is one thing but its the fact that in the so called working class area of the ground i.e. The Kop the price for beer is dearer than in the south stand. Why? and can any north stand fans tell us what the price is in there. SOUTH, £3.10 AND £3.30 per PINT and £3.10 and £3.30 for about 3/4s of a pint, thats my gripe

To be fair, the head I get on a pint at the Blue Ball, that may as well be 3/4's of a pint than a pint! lol

May well just be the difference in facilities on the South and Kop? Perhaps they can serve a pint on the South, but only have cans on the Kop and just charge the same price? No idea, not been on the Kop since it has sold beer TBH.

The food at stadiums and arenas all around the country is the same - way over-priced sh*te food. Simple answer - don't buy it. Have a bite to eat and a beer away from the stadium. Then sooner or later, the companies doing the food might learn a lesson - reduce the price and improve the quality; or they'll get f*ck all business.

A pint of cold draught lager at Bournemouth was about £3 it cna be done its whether the caterers at S6 want to do it.

I am sad but I have worked it out that I am paying 70p per ml of Stones on the Kop wheras on the South they pay 54p per ml of Stones!

So I reckon the price of a can should be about £2.50 on the Kop to make it an equivalent price if not cheaper coz its out of a can!

Why should we pay more! Is it because of the beautiful beer garden we drink it in!

:smile:

Those are mental prices £395 for a pint, what is it liquid gold?

Just not bothered...

Its a rip off on every side of the ground this season im afraid, although judging by the noticeable lack of people queuing to buy half time refreshments on the North on Saturday i guess many are no longer willing to be blatantly ripped off, though anybody paying £2.20 for a sausage roll deserves to be ripped imo.

looked at exactly the same at h/t...

and thought bolox to that...

wtf £2 odd for a portion of chips,

you can get a sack of potatoes for slightly more than that ,down here

TBF mate you could go a couple of miles in any direction round here and pick a field full :biggrin:

Do you all really have to have a warm can of Stones's pre match for £3?.....don't buy the fvckin rubbish....get into a pub pre match...pay normal prices..have a fvckin' sandwich or summatt thats not served by a student in blue gloves who knows **** all of maths but will regale you about "Media studies" for 20 minutes while yer sausage festers..at half time you obviously need a drink...so you reach into yer pocket and take out the mixer you brought in....(when was the last time you were searched at Hillsborough)..they are that busy makin' sure yer fvckin' underpants are fire resistant that they miss the obvious....

Steward..."Scuse me sir...can i search you"

Fan "Certainly officer ....(they love that)

Steward "Whats this????"

Fan "Its a small can of gin and tonic ..i was a bit worried about me undercrackers....i dunno if they are the flame retardent ones...Matilan said they were...but i still cannot settle..so i brought this small can to douse any conflageration that may occur if me thighs should rub...I know you police men....

Steward..." I'm simply a Steward.......................

Fan...."Yea I know that but you look like a policeman...."

Steward...."simpers"

Fan...."and I did not want to cause you any more trouble than you already have...it such a sterling job you do, that i thought ...if me underpants should add to the already extremely heavy burden you officers...

Steward " (simpers ) ..Stewards"...

Fan...."Oh sorry i keep forgettin' ...its yer meerschaum pipe and the bloodhound that keep puttin' me off....

Steward...( simpers)" Elementary my dear err......fan"

Fan "the already heavy burden that you have...i thought i would bring in equipmentage that could save you the trouble of extinguishing me undercrackers furnace"

Steward..."Pass friend...If only more football supporters thought like you our job would be so much easier...is that a bottle of Labrusco in yer pocket?

Fan...." No its one o them Co2 fire extinguisher thingies....i thought i saw someone wiv an electric scarf last week!!"

Steward..."Its madness!!"

Fan " I know inspector..."

Steward...(simpers)..."Oh You.......

Do you all really have to have a warm can of Stones's pre match for £3?.....don't buy the fvckin rubbish....get into a pub pre match...pay normal prices..have a fvckin' sandwich or summatt thats not served by a student in blue gloves who knows **** all of maths but will regale you about "Media studies" for 20 minutes while yer sausage festers..at half time you obviously need a drink...so you reach into yer pocket and take out the mixer you brought in....(when was the last time you were searched at Hillsborough)..they are that busy makin' sure yer fvckin' underpants are fire resistant that they miss the obvious....

Steward..."Scuse me sir...can i search you"

Fan "Certainly officer ....(they love that)

Steward "Whats this????"

Fan "Its a small can of gin and tonic ..i was a bit worried about me undercrackers....i dunno if they are the flame retardent ones...Matilan said they were...but i still cannot settle..so i brought this small can to douse any conflageration that may occur if me thighs should rub...I know you police men....

Steward..." I'm simply a Steward.......................

Fan...."Yea I know that but you look like a policeman...."

Steward...."simpers"

Fan...."and I did not want to cause you any more trouble than you already have...it such a sterling job you do, that i thought ...if me underpants should add to the already extremely heavy burden you officers...

Steward " (simpers ) ..Stewards"...

Fan...."Oh sorry i keep forgettin' ...its yer meerschaum pipe and the bloodhound that keep puttin' me off....

Steward...( simpers)" Elementary my dear err......fan"

Fan "the already heavy burden that you have...i thought i would bring in equipmentage that could save you the trouble of extinguishing me undercrackers furnace"

Steward..."Pass friend...If only more football supporters thought like you our job would be so much easier...is that a bottle of Labrusco in yer pocket?

Fan...." No its one o them Co2 fire extinguisher thingies....i thought i saw someone wiv an electric scarf last week!!"

Steward..."Its madness!!"

Fan " I know inspector..."

Steward...(simpers)..."Oh You.......

brilliant

So the club has done the deal already with the catering company, so wont lose out if people vote with their feet and are not held to ransome.

The price of food wont stop people going to the game, although it's worrying that foundation members are cancelling due to lack of value compared with previous seasons.

There are so many food places outside the ground now in every direction, including a great new chippy on Middlewood road opposite KFC , Hillsborough fish bar, for those who don't want to que at four lanes.

Absolute no brainer for me.

So the club has done the deal already with the catering company, so wont lose out if people vote with their feet and are not held to ransome.

The price of food wont stop people going to the game, although it's worrying that foundation members are cancelling due to lack of value compared with previous seasons.

There are so many food places outside the ground now in every direction, including a great new chippy on Middlewood road opposite KFC , Hillsborough fish bar, for those who don't want to que at four lanes.

Absolute no brainer for me.

Unless there's a minimum sales clause?

Guest Big Guns

Why don't that Wednesdayite mob do summat useful for once and build a big flippingale house in that flipping car park and charge 2 pound a pint that would be much better for the fans