Neil Mellor

Guest intercity0wl

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I wouldn't say I'm a fan but his record at this levels not bad. Turned down the pigs a few weeks ago so can't be all bad!

His record is god awful barring 1 season at Swindon, sorry.

Guest owl forever

Billy paynter has had 1 good season in his career I'd rather take a risk on a fit Clinton Morrison than sign him

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Don't get me wrong mate I don't want him. Just passing on what I've heard.

He was linked s fortnight back on various sites, I stand by my thoughts then.

Fuckingpleaseno

To be honest I could take or leave the Mellor deal at this point. Ideally I'd like to see him come here but we can't be waiting around for the next 4 weeks for him to then turn around and join Southampton.

The deal is on the table. If we're haggling over relatively small amounts then I think we should push the boat out a little further if needs be, but other than that we should take a take it or leave it approach. Either the player wants to come here or he doesn't. Let's just see how much all this talk about wanting to play for the club really matters.

Haha

We should sign him, but we shouldnt, but we should pay a bit more to get him but not too much, then we should play him, sometimes but not all the time and then sell him but keep him, depends if we can sell him for a lot, or not so much, but we should try and sign him cheap, but push the boat out and pay a fair whack for him but maybe not....

lol

Guest JonTheOwl66

:ph34r:

Honestly, he says he's signing in the next week or so. I couldn't help laughing.. He was saying '4-3-3 for us next year!! Strike force of Mellor, Beattie and Paynter!!'

lol

They all are morons eh?

Do United fans really keep pretending that its 2006? Wilson even said no signings until they get rid of players later in the summer. They are struggling to make ends meet as a business.

FFS dont tell them that! They still think they are making money out of the hotel and bringing top quality players in from their feeder clubs in China, Hungary and Argentina lol

Guest bartos

My blade supporting mate claims Mellor is signing for them. Any substance in this guys?

Haven't we been down the 'my mate told me...' before?

Guest Sheff Owl

Mellor deal looking unlikey - we are still in there but hence why we are now looking at Chris O'Grady and others.

Guest Saturday Owl

Star reporting it's highly unlikely, but they generally know about as much as big guns.

Milan seems quite confident a deal can be done, but for me if he is after £8,000 a week we should look elsewhere.

O'Grady and McDonald will be on less than that between them, and can both score goals.

Guest Sheff Owl

Well i don't think anyone knows what the problem is...

It seems everyone is blaming everyone else.