New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

Guest super mandaric

What do we think boys and girls?

I'm not sure that that is close really but I will leave it up to you!

Personally i think Kivo's lost out this time. As you've said it's pretty close but missing key parts of the kit.

Whoever it was must have been in a real hurry before the boss got back or something. They didn't even bother to straighten the arms out properly.

:biggrin:

They will be looking for a new job as we speak I imagine.

Took one for the team. Hero.

once point: (and i am being super critical)

i hope the collar is sort of rigid elasticated cotton so it can be stood up (cantona-style)

50312_2204610245_4320_n.jpg

98-2000 ish we had a puma shirt, sanderson sponsored and it had a lovely rigid(ish) black collar which could be stood up.

if our new collar is floppy polyester (ie the same material as the shirt) i will be gutted :ph34r:

nice shirt though!!

Conversely i can't understand why fans don't get annoyed about our heritage being fvcked about with

But it's all opinions isn't it?

No one wants our heritage fooked with. I think people differ in what they think our heritage is.

I was trying to convince people that selling the naming rights to Hillsborough might be flipping with our heritage, but no one bought it.

Guest DISCOLEGS

i think im in love, i think the club made out they were flogging a dead horse after the away kit and then this happens and i reckon the sales are gonna be huge!

slight criticism... isnt it quite a dark blue? or is it just the composition of the photo?

Edited by DISCOLEGS

Of course, the longer you delay revealing the new kit, the more chance there is of someone being able to leak it beforehand like this.

:ph34r:

Whoever it was must have been in a real hurry before the boss got back or something. They didn't even bother to straighten the arms out properly.

:biggrin:

I thought the photo had been taken for the online shop. :biggrin:

Very nice kit and serves them right really.