Jose Semedo

Guest Sheff Owl

Gutted about Braga being interested in Semedo, I cant really see him not wanting to go there. Are they not usually in Europe?

Lloyd Dyer would be a brilliant signing for us, he was outstanding for Leicester when they went up from this league. I dont think he is all that old either? 28/29? Would be an ideal alternative to Danny Green. Much better choice than McIndoe.

Guest londonowl1

flipping hell!!!!!!!!!!! Braga interested in Semedo!!!!

Sorry but he is a league 1 player, decent but a league 1 player......no way Braga would be interested....not a chance he will end up there.

flipping hell!!!!!!!!!!! Braga interested in Semedo!!!!

Sorry but he is a league 1 player, decent but a league 1 player......no way Braga would be interested....not a chance he will end up there.

A League One player like Dale Jennings who could be off to Bayern Munich?

I think there's a lot of false stories in papers from agents that are trying to get the best deals for them and their client.

Look at this way, if you were selling a car would you say to a prespective buyer, your the only person interested or would you say, there's been quite a bit of interest and Billy Big Balls down the road is ready to make an offer as a back up car to his Jag :)

Look at this way, if you were selling a car would you say to a prespective buyer, your the only person interested or would you say, there's been quite a bit of interest and Billy Big Balls down the road is ready to make an offer as a back up car to his Jag :)

We're not used to this are we! :laugh:

We're usually fishing for dregs not involved in bidding wars. Long may it continue!

I cant really see him not wanting to go there. Are they not usually in Europe?

Europa League finalists this season, weren't they?

Also they've got that lovely two sided ground with the mountain side at one end and views over the city on the other. Also, nice weather.

He's not coming to Hillsborough, gents.

Semedo is being totally overated,if he was that good championship teams would be all over him,remember Buxton was voted our best player last season,in reality he was the best of a very bad bunch just like Semedo was at Charlton.

It sounds as if Dale Stephens was also highly sought after, I wonder why they have been able to tie so many deals up ahead of everyone else?

They are setting the pace in my opinion, I hope we have something up our sleeves.

I reckon they are going all out, poo poo or bust offering big money.

They also have the pull of being a london club I suppose.