Are we in for Alfie?

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Big Guns

flip me talk about a big flip up looks like wednesdayite have made themselves even more less liked ,there going to challenge milan the man who saved our club :huh:

Guest Distraught!

I have never been a member of Wednesdayite nor have any particular reason to defend them but this is a report from a local rag that has been traditionally negative to them and there are plenty of examples of misquoting in the media. For me it is not the questions being asked but the tone as it is being portrayed. The article makes it sound like Wednesdayite have some kind of right to be demanding answers. If that's the case, then they really are as arrogant as some would make us believe.

I'm a supporter of Wednesdayite - but they/we have no right to be asking about specific transfer targets

And could we be kicking up a fuss about somebody a bit better if we insist on doing it?

Wednesdayite are similar in standing now to the OBL intell/locate team.What they were set up with the intention of,has been achieved.If they want to remain as a group of likeminded supporters then so be it.

I would imagine that the majority of fans who joined Wednesdayite are our more opinionated supporters,hence them wanting to join in the first place to get something done regarding the old regime.Cant fault them for that.

The only thing that concerns me is if the questions and answers session tonight turns into a bit of a 'grilling' due to the strong characters who may attend. What all of our supporters need to focus on, is showing MM our full support,gratitude and respect.Make him realise how grateful we are.Make him feel welcome.Make it an enjoyable night for all involved.Dont press him to name names and put him in an awkward position just for the sake of being ITK.It could compromise us signing those players.Just enjoy the night.

Guest Big Guns

So. . .are we in for Alfie, or not?

thats up to wednesdayite it seems there keen on him so it looks like it :rolleyes:

The article is a definite bit of mischief making.Makes you wonder what the motivation was for it.

It's protraying Wednesdayite as the kind of organisation which thinks it speaks fo all fans and automatically thinks it knows what players should be joing our club.

I'm sure Wednesdayite would wholeheartedly agree that they shouldn't have and should never have the slightest input in to the transfer policy of the club, despite the implication otherwise by our amazing local media.

The article is a definite bit of mischief making.Makes you wonder what the motivation was for it.

It's protraying Wednesdayite as the kind of organisation which thinks it speaks fo all fans and automatically thinks it knows what players should be joing our club.

I'm sure Wednesdayite would wholeheartedly agree that they shouldn't have and should never have the slightest input in to the transfer policy of the club, despite the implication otherwise by our amazing local media.

Well I think you'll find that Wednesdayite were the main reason for us not getting investment, hence why they are now having an evening with Milan Mandaric.

Anyone who believes that first sentance is anything to do directly with Wednesdayite is a little naive to say the least .

Jounalistic mishcheif making to put it mildly .

PS

I am going to demand we buy Craig Davis instead of that Dwarf Le Fondre .

That is All .

Edited by hugeowl