Are we in for Alfie?

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest BoomTownOwls

Calm down everybody.

It is a fans forum. Of course he will be asked who we will be signing and of course he will not answer. What is all the fuss about?

He may give hints as to what type of player we may be signing and some indication (not in figures but in insinuation) as to what our budget is. It will be interesting to find out from the people that are going what is said. Furthermore, some (all) of the people slagging Wednesdayite on here will also want to know what was said.

For instance I simply have no idea whether we have the capability to sign somebody for £1 million or whether we are mainly looking at free transfers. MM may give a little hint.

yes as if by magic, dont you lot nothing better to do than stick your flippingnoses in buiness thats not yours?? as if your going to get told anyway?? WTF ARE YOU??

Nothing like a bit of unnecessary aggression.

Everything alright Markowls?

not now your not, whats the point, no shares left? fed up of balloting to see when you have your next ballot?? jokers what a waste of time...............UTO

Are you trying to tell me that I'm a member of something that I never have been a part of? lol

not now your not, whats the point, no shares left? fed up of balloting to see when you have your next ballot?? jokers what a waste of time...............UTO

I'm not a member, but if I joined would it annoy you?

*Writes check

Guest Big Guns

Are you trying to tell me that I'm a member of something that I never have been a part of? lol

think hes just saying your a member lol

It's almost as if that article has been written to make it look as though Wednesdayite will be demanding answers to questions. At a fans forum. Set up for Milan to field questions. Where's the article from and who is the author?

Milan is also taking questions on RS tonight from 6. Listeners to radio sheffields football heaven will tonight challenge Milan Mandaric over whether Adam le fondre is on the clubs hitlist etc etc etc.

Completely cack article, completely predictable response from the usual suspects.

Guest Distraught!

I'll give Wednesdayite the benefit of the doubt here and believe that it is just the way the article is written. And that it possibly reflects the traditionally bad image portrayed in the media but reading it there does seem to be an air of "above their stations" and demanding answers about it.

I was going to join Wednesdayite after some good responses to my recently asked questions.

Not going to bother though if they just carry on trying to cause trouble and telling the club what it should and shouldn't be doing especially when it comes to which players GM should go for.

I was going to join Wednesdayite after some good responses to my recently asked questions.

Not going to bother though if they just carry on trying to cause trouble and telling the club what it should and shouldn't be doing especially when it comes to which players GM should go for.

BREAKING NEWS.....article already a partial success it seems.

Wednesdayite aren't trying to cause trouble or tell anyone who to go for. Though I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you already knew that and were just being post ironic.

BREAKING NEWS.....article already a partial success it seems.

Wednesdayite aren't trying to cause trouble or tell anyone who to go for. Though I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you already knew that and were just being post ironic.

Post irony is where it's at LMC.

Integrity is so last year. :ph34r:

Guest Tuna

Wednesdayite what a bunch of bellends. They hold no power at this club and never have done, seems they still like to hear the sound of their own voices but then again that's not a surprise. Joke organisation

Guest Stereophonics

If that's the sort of question being asked then its clearly a meeting for meetings sake.

This.