Are we in for Alfie?

Guest Sheff Owl

I have no idea at all why any Sheffield Wednesday fan would want Adam Le Fondre.

He simply isn't good enough and has found his level. Let the Pigs sign him.

Yep - what another crap story from The Star

This would be the last thing I'd ask Milan

It's almost as if that article has been written to make it look as though Wednesdayite will be demanding answers to questions. At a fans forum. Set up for Milan to field questions. Where's the article from and who is the author?

Milan is also taking questions on RS tonight from 6. Listeners to radio sheffields football heaven will tonight challenge Milan Mandaric over whether Adam le fondre is on the clubs hitlist etc etc etc.

Completely cack article, completely predictable response from the usual suspects.

^^^

flipping hell, I thought we'd got past all the misdirection and mud slinging, guess this thread shows otherwise. The above quote takes in quite a few points that'd be worth thinking about before mashing the 'Wednesdayrumbleinite' button though. I mean, the Star are reknowned for never twisting a story nor embellishing the minor details into major ones...aren't they?

No, its not worth communicating with a organisation that provides free tickets through the smile campaign, arranges free coaching for school kids, has nearly 1700 signed up fans, promotes the wednesday brand, provides free disabled parking for fans, runs coaches to away games, raises money for sch...

Total waste of time isn't it...

^^^

But of course every single fan, on their own, without organisation and with no financial gain to be had does all of the above already, so it does make them a little redundant I guess mellow.gif

And did what the journalist said was going to happen happen? - no!

Arggghh

I always believed everything that was ever printed in a paper, my world has ended, did Freddie Starr not eat that hamster? Is there not a bus on the moon? Is Terry Henfleet not our player?

It must mean Wednesdayite must be just fans who care about the club they love and have just hosted a forum with the current chairman for their members to enjoy! And a journalist had to make copy or his editor was going to tell him off!

I'm such a fool

Ffs

Guest Deleted member

And did what the journalist said was going to happen happen? - no!

Arggghh

I always believed everything that was ever printed in a paper, my world has ended, did Freddie Starr not eat that hamster? Is there not a bus on the moon? Is Terry Henfleet not our player?

It must mean Wednesdayite must be just fans who care about the club they love and have just hosted a forum with the current chairman for their members to enjoy! And a journalist had to make copy or his editor was going to tell him off!

I'm such a fool

Ffs

a little less stating of the obvious please biggrin.gif

Early indications from last night's interrogation suggest that MM gave polite and erudite answers to fans' transfer queries

However, events quickly soured when prominent members of Wednesdayite used aggressive language and profanities towards the chairman for refusing to reveal specifics of the Owls summer transfer aims.

One of the fans' group's directors Richard Davies allegedly called Mr Mandaric a "Devious, Serbian shithouse" and made a cut throat gesture to the chairman's wife and son who were also in attendance

After a decade of blocking takeover attempts of the club and delivering coaching sessions to schools which were reported to be a device for embedding far-right propaganda in Sheffield children, the egomaniacal machine of the former Owls Trust shows no sign of slowing