Next seasons sponsor

Guest gura

Again.......

It'll change soon though like everything else that needs sorting out so we'll just have to be patient.

I have never, ever, bought anything at half time at Hillsborough. Not enough outlets and too little staff.

When I used to visit Highfield Road away, in the away end, they had loads of beverage sellers with stands/trolleys. You could get a drink at any time during the game. They could have something similar in the Kop - there is enough room.

We must lose thousands in catering each season.

I have never, ever, bought anything at half time at Hillsborough. Not enough outlets and too little staff.

When I used to visit Highfield Road away, in the away end, they had loads of beverage sellers with stands/trolleys. You could get a drink at any time during the game. They could have something similar in the Kop - there is enough room.

We must lose thousands in catering each season.

When we first started having Beres sandwiches I said it might be a good idea to have some staff roaming the stands with pre-prepared sandwiches.

If its a good money maker for the club then great. But I seem to remember many of us ripping the wee wee out of United for being sponsored by a whole country for some reason, it could come to bite us on the arse :biggrin:

Still, its better than Napoleons!

I was told last night that the pigs have los their current sponsor (visitmalta.com) as they have gone to the bigger of the Sheffield teams...

Also heard that from a reliable source in the Blades academy. Also heard we will have a 'Visit Malta' stand. Wind up maybe?

Half-time draws with a trip to Malta to be won it is then!

Hope not, Malta is a fecking ****-hole. I would never encourage anyone to go there.

It's like a slightly nearer Libya.

when did the maltese tourism board sack you? :biggrin:

If this is indeed the case - I'd say its more likely down to the work that was done (particularly by Lee Strafford) with the Maltese Tourist Board when we were over there when people were being quoted as stating that Wednesday and their team/backroom staff and fans were absolutely head and shoulders above the Utd entourage when we visited. The team did tremendous work locally on PR and left the island having made an incredible impression

I remember commenting on that at the time. They didn't seem to be publicising their visit where we seemed to be doing nothing but.

Also heard that from a reliable source in the Blades academy. Also heard we will have a 'Visit Malta' stand. Wind up maybe?

Half-time draws with a trip to Malta to be won it is then!

No offense mate, but why would someone at the Blades academy know about Wednesday's sponsorship arrangements.

I bet most people at the Wednesday academy don't know what we are doing regarding sponsorship.

No offense mate, but why would someone at the Blades academy know about Wednesday's sponsorship arrangements.

I bet most people at the Wednesday academy don't know what we are doing regarding sponsorship.

Hence the 'wind up maybe' part.

In a reply to OP I thought I would relay what I had heard.