Next seasons sponsor

Guest gura

To be fair.

In that week we were there in '09 we probably did more for the community over there than they have in the last 3 year.

Wouldn't surprise me.

But if we drop SCH completely from the shirt in favour of someone like Visit Malta. I think alot of Wedsnesdayites will be pretty peed off.

I for one will be, I'm sure they can incorporate the two

If this is indeed the case - I'd say its more likely down to the work that was done (particularly by Lee Strafford) with the Maltese Tourist Board when we were over there when people were being quoted as stating that Wednesday and their team/backroom staff and fans were absolutely head and shoulders above the Utd entourage when we visited. The team did tremendous work locally on PR and left the island having made an incredible impression

What utter bullsh*t.

Guest super mandaric

Hope not, that's horrible.

I think it will be tbh, which I'm not too glad about. It's the newest generic template that they're pushing out for clubs- used here aswell

However if we can have a similar inspiration to what Coventry have got and have a design taken from our past then we could have a really nice kit.

Guest mrbluesky

I think it will be tbh, which I'm not too glad about. It's the newest generic template that they're pushing out for clubs- used here aswell

However if we can have a similar inspiration to what Coventry have got and have a design taken from our past then we could have a really nice kit.

Thankfully no