Next seasons sponsor

Guest gura

I hope to God you're wrong Kivo, because if you make a prediction on here which actually turns out to be correct, the world might well just cave in on itself.

Well I haven't made a prediction as such - I don't know the new sponsor yet, but it's nothing to do with Malta or Andy Daykin. And I haven't seen the new kit, but it sounds fab -

Edited by KivoOwl

Guest totemowl

So, in summary, a master of sarcasm in the Blades Academy has said we are getting a Visit Malta stand and we reckon it's a wind up. Sounds about right to me.

I know a deal has been signed but it's not with visitmalta.com or anything else Malta related. And yes, I know what it'll look like. I'll give you a teaser that won't give too much away. There'll be a white collar :biggrin:

Well thats a flipping load of poo poo. Hate collared t shirts

Guest mrbluesky

I know a deal has been signed but it's not with visitmalta.com or anything else Malta related. And yes, I know what it'll look like. I'll give you a teaser that won't give too much away. There'll be a white collar :biggrin:

Blue shorts and a white pin stripe on the topohmy.gif Ive said too muchbiggrin.gif, btw no sponsorship yet

Guest Sniper1

I went to Malta 2 years ago and i liked it to the extent that we are going back this summer.

Been to the normal British holiday venues and hated them, too British, much like Blackpool and Skeg, Chevs everywhere.

Id put Malta 2nd on my list behind the Caribbean.

So, in summary, a master of sarcasm in the Blades Academy has said we are getting a Visit Malta stand and we reckon it's a wind up. Sounds about right to me.

They certainly aren't a master of sarcasm! They only told me what they had heard and after what people had been saying on the thread I thought I would relay what was said to me.

In terms of the stand, the blunts have a 'Visit Malta' stand so it was purely speculation on their behalf.

Maybe you should be aiming to get stuff done earlier so that you can release stuff and promote it at league games instead of filtering it through in pre-season?

Any news would be welcome, at the moment things are uncertain. No one likes uncertainty.

Get a grip man!

Guest Saturday Owl

I went to Malta 2 years ago and i liked it to the extent that we are going back this summer.

Been to the normal British holiday venues and hated them, too British, much like Blackpool and Skeg, Chevs everywhere.

Id put Malta 2nd on my list behind the Caribbean.

Can't beat the odd birthday trip to Benidorm/Ibiza though, it's a right laugh if your with your mates. The chavs and tramps make it all the funnier. :biggrin:

Would like to go to Malta though one day, reckon if they did become our sponsor we'd get cheaper flights to Malta with a Wednesday club card or something?

Guest totemowl

They certainly aren't a master of sarcasm! They only told me what they had heard and after what people had been saying on the thread I thought I would relay what was said to me.

In terms of the stand, the blunts have a 'Visit Malta' stand so it was purely speculation on their behalf.

And in relaying it you said it might be a wind up.

Certainly sounded that way to me. Especially the bit about the Visit Malta stand. And if that's not sarcasm what is?

Guest super mandaric

speaking of what the kit will look like, it'll more than likely be this template. :mellow:

Edited by super mandaric