Poznan on the KOP

Guest Sloth Bear

Glad i could finally help you come out mate.

Hope you feel better for it.

biggrin.gif

Yes, thanks. :biggrin:

Re. your original point. When I was a kid I'd substitute custard for b4stard etc and I have been singing "blooming bounce" with my 7 month old nephew all weekend.

I don't think the "majority" who sing regularly at games will change the words now.

No excuse for not joining in really.

Re. your original point. When I was a kid I'd substitute custard for b4stard etc and I have been singing "blooming bounce" with my 7 month old nephew all weekend.

I don't think the "majority" who sing regularly at games will change the words now.

My little un thinks we sing "if ya dont Funky bounce"

Hopefully she wont find out the truth for a few years yet. :biggrin:

Like i said earlier, i swear with the best of them, but, and it is only my opinion.

If the swearing was not there, i think you would have more fans bouncing.

To me, it sounds like it is a kids type thing.

Hey, i am gonna swear, don't i sound grown up.

talking about copying songs, have a look at this :biggrin:

is it me or is the tune different, its sung about 100 mph !

'if you dont rumbleing bounce then youre a red *breathes* ....if you dont rumbleing bounce then youre a red *breathes*'

Worst copy ever! lol

no chance of it happening, we have too many middle aged and old moaners who love sitting there with a face like a slapped arse

You should have seen those old buggers who winge and moan when Varney scored in the last few minutes against Watford last season. On their seats dancing in the aisles and swinging from the rafters.

I reckon that we should get the whole of the KOP to do the poznan against exeter. lol

You have as much chance as winning lottery than getting this going, maybe the ultas will do it but cant see anyone else doing it.

Guest gingerowl1

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

I really shouldnt have to remind you we are SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY not Man F'in City!

Copying city would be sad, would lack thought and would be embarrassing to our club who I thought had far more originality!

And on this note, please stop singing this city is ours...that also is a man city song. It makes my skin crawl!

What happened to if you dont f'in bounce....at least that created that same sort of thing where the whole crowd does the same thing but isnt copying city!

How can it be from the sixties? It's sang to the tune of a Boney M song from the late 70s

it was written in 1956 by an american called jester joseph hairston...the boney m hit was a re release...believe me it WAS sung in the 60's...by very numerous clubs...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

I really shouldnt have to remind you we are SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY not Man F'in City!

Copying city would be sad, would lack thought and would be embarrassing to our club who I thought had far more originality!

And on this note, please stop singing this city is ours...that also is a man city song. It makes my skin crawl!

What happened to if you dont f'in bounce....at least that created that same sort of thing where the whole crowd does the same thing but isnt copying city!

Thats only the chavs at the back of the kop who havent noticed the words are "We'll sing on our own, We'll sing on our ooooown ,Cant hear united sing, We'll sing on our own" ... they'll learn one day.

I also dislike the "We'll sing on our own song" even though it says "can't hear united sing" I always get the impression it's having a dig at the fans who don't sing.

We could do with coming up with a few unique songs in England instead of the same old poo poo every other team sings. I think that's the reason if you doing flippingbounce took off as it's fairly unique.