Poznan on the KOP

Guest Sloth Bear

We already have a bounce song and it doesn't require not watching the match to do it.

The Poznan thing is City's in England. Our Bounce is ours.

I'm big mates with a few City fans who sit in front of the disabled section at Man City and they said it just feels wrong doing it (Poznan) when they score. :biggrin:

If only we could come up with something original.

City fans get credit for doing something that isn't even theirs.

We do our own bouncing anyway, perhaps everyone could take a shoe off in honour of mccabe.

Edited by Bluesteel

If only we could come up with something original.

City fans get credit for doing something that isn't even theirs.

There's nowt wrong with copying foreign stuff Bluesteel.

It's different somehow and we have form for it.

The song we brought back from Kaiserslautern whilst scarf waving looked unreal at Wembley when we'd beat the Pigs.

Even my grunter mates said it and it sort of rubbed it in that we'd been to Europe and they hadn't.

We already have a bounce song and it doesn't require not watching the match to do it.

The Poznan thing is City's in England. Our Bounce is ours.

This

Also if we changed it a little and it didn't have swearing in it.

You might find a lot more fans will join in.

All the TV stations can show the Poznan and Man City Bounces.

But even if you got the whole ground to do our bounce, nobody would show it because of the swearing.

I can swear with the best of them, but in my opinion, it would be better without the swearing.

This

But even if you got the whole ground to do our bounce, nobody would show it because of the swearing.

I can swear with the best of them, but in my opinion, it would be better without the swearing.

Gay :biggrin:

Guest hirsty9

Exactly.

No thanks.

It would be as bad as hearing the blunts singing the slow marching in song.

Stop copying everybody else.

Nothing wrong with our own celebration......the fecking bounce song lol

Guest hirsty9

This

Guest xvivahatex

Bouncing up and down while swirling our ***** around in 360 degree motion would be much better.

Guest christheowl

talking about copying songs, have a look at this :biggrin:

is it me or is the tune different, its sung about 100 mph !

I'm over 50 and I would be into it even with my slapped arse, I was also a punk rocker, f******ck me showing my age now. :blush:

ditto!

ps/ when i celebrate a goal i like to watch the players celebrate too,not turn my back on them like a set of tw@ts lol

There's nowt wrong with copying foreign stuff Bluesteel.

It's different somehow and we have form for it.

The song we brought back from Kaiserslautern whilst scarf waving looked unreal at Wembley when we'd beat the Pigs.

Even my grunter mates said it and it sort of rubbed it in that we'd been to Europe and they hadn't.

I'm not bothered about copying foreign stuff, scarf waving always looks good no matter what song you sing IMO.

Im not really a fan of that Poznan one, just reminds me of how annoying Citeh fans can be. If they've been to Poznan and picked it up then fair enough, but why would we do it? With all the exposure on TV now nothing can stay original, the same chants and songs just get passed around the country like wild fire.

Totally agree with MAL. I enjoy the bouncing but don't feel the swearing adds to it. My kids can't join in, other kids cant join in. The thing is, has anyone ever come up with decent words to it?

If you don't jump and bounce?

If you're not here to bounce?

If you dont wanna bounce?

If you dont bounce around?

Totally agree with MAL. I enjoy the bouncing but don't feel the swearing adds to it. My kids can't join in, other kids cant join in. The thing is, has anyone ever come up with decent words to it?

If you don't jump and bounce?

If you're not here to bounce?

If you dont wanna bounce?

If you dont bounce around?

It won't change but if it did it should change to that.

I'm not bothered about copying foreign stuff, scarf waving always looks good no matter what song you sing IMO.

Im not really a fan of that Poznan one, just reminds me of how annoying Citeh fans can be. If they've been to Poznan and picked it up then fair enough, but why would we do it? With all the exposure on TV now nothing can stay original, the same chants and songs just get passed around the country like wild fire.

I agree on the Poznan and copying City bit.

Think there's been a misunderstanding on the copying foreign stuff and I agree again. It's only really all right if you're the first UK club to copy.