Poznan on the KOP

Guest Sloth Bear

I also dislike the "We'll sing on our own song" even though it says "can't hear united sing" I always get the impression it's having a dig at the fans who don't sing.

We could do with coming up with a few unique songs in England instead of the same old poo poo every other team sings. I think that's the reason if you doing flippingbounce took off as it's fairly unique.

I do agree ... the Ultra's created 4/5 different new (to sheffield wednesday) songs but no one joins in. Either because they dont know words or because its been copied off of someone whos's nan sang it in 1947 ... its pathetic really. I dont give a testicles who copied who personally, of it sounds good ... i'll sing it !

My Derby supporting mate reckons we copied them rolleyes.gif

i sat on the derby end a few years ago (when we won 2-0.tudgay and leon best scored),the owls were all bouncing (how envious was i!) and the derby fans i was sat with asked me what they were singing. lo and behold a few weeks later they were singing their florest version!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Edited by brian joicey

Guest Big Guns

Sit in the same block as the band, so next to the Chavs and the Ultras.

does fishcake sit near you then is he a chav or a ultra

My Derby supporting mate reckons we copied them rolleyes.gif

He must be mad, first time I heard this, we sang 'Over the'ere and Over there, were the famous Sheffield Wednesday everywhere'. This was a night match, think somewhere like Luton or Bury about 7 to 10 years ago. I was in Ibiza, found pub across road from hotel with it on.