Here's a question Rivals?

Ok we as a team have two main Rivalries Villa and Older generation Baggies the Villa is the main rivalry. Newer the wolves. Me? I dislike them both. So the question is obviously the blade are your main rivals, but, who are your secondary rivals?

It's take your pick from Chesterfield, Barnsley, Rotherscum or Doncaster - although they tend to dislike us, I don't have much feeling either way with them.

I would rather hate our bogey teams from the 80's and 90's and say Chelsea and Arsenal.

Personally hate Leeds the most out of all the rest after Blades.

Chesterfield can **** off, they live in this fantasy world where Wednesday are their main rivals, when in actual fact it's Mansfield Town.

Not keen on Rotherham either, Barnsley and Donny are just so pointless, they dont even matter.

Edited by leea8331

Guest foreverSWFC

Chesterfield fans are annoying me now, just because they will be in the same divison as us next season they think we are their biggest rivals. In actual fact we couldn't give a flying **** about them.

I have abit of an irrational haterid for Florest and The Sheep Shaggers down the M1 . They always beat us home and away and their fans are complete twohats anaul !

Talking about forest last season they trolled both ours and the Geordies boards with about 15 games to go. Saying that they were a big club again, and that it was the playoffs for us. When we pissed past them. Doing them by 9 points, well, they hate us now :biggrin: