Dear Gary Megson..

Never the less, still a very sucessful manager wouldn't you agree? Also surely Coyle has to be classed as a sucessful manager?

Either way, who really gives a flying flip how they dress? Does it really make any difference to the players performance? Maybe the OP just likes a man in a suit? Whatever floats his boat :ph34r:

Hi,

Hope you are well!!

Thanks for saving us from the boring one,

I have but one humble request; will you put a suit on please at least for home matches?

One of the things that bothered me about Irvine was his tracksuit fetish and you seemed to have caught it some how after a bright start wearing a nice suit, I feel it say's a lot, ? I mean are you really waking up on match day and chucking the trackie B's on and getting in the car in your tracksuit?? or are you changing into it at the matches??? Either way stop it, I'm a fan and I would never wear a track suit to a match, even hungover.

It just doesn't look good and I'm sure you wouldn't wear one if you were managing a premier league side, you also haven't done well enough to wear whatever you like, it sets an example of your position and I'm sure you like to coma across as in charge of everything,

Now if you get us promoted next season or we are always in the top 2 then I couldn't care less but for now i would at least like to be getting a smart looking business type manager like all big clubs should have,

It just doesn't suit you imo and SWFC as a club,

Best wishes

UTO

Up the owls = Gok Wan

Is it really THAT important what our manager wears?

If you want to be seen as an authority figure then you need to dress accordingly. Track suits are for coaching staff. The gaffer needs a suit.

I think that having Owen coyle in your top two managers that wear trackies speaks volumes.

This ^^^^^^^^^^

I must admit, I prefer it when the manager wears a suit, we used to rip the wee wee out of Blackwell and Warnock for wearing full United kit :biggrin:

I dont think it instills authority or anything, it just looks smarter and would be my personal preference.

As for Megson I think it makes him look more intimidating when he's suited and booted and yelling at people.

If you want to be seen as an authority figure then you need to dress accordingly. Track suits are for coaching staff. The gaffer needs a suit.

I think that having Owen coyle in your top two managers that wear trackies speaks volumes.

You mean the same Owen Coyle who currently has Bolton sitting in 8th in arguably the best league in the world and recently got to the FA cup semi final?

Hi,

Hope you are well!!

Thanks for saving us from the boring one,

I have but one humble request; will you put a suit on please at least for home matches?

One of the things that bothered me about Irvine was his tracksuit fetish and you seemed to have caught it some how after a bright start wearing a nice suit, I feel it say's a lot, ? I mean are you really waking up on match day and chucking the trackie B's on and getting in the car in your tracksuit?? or are you changing into it at the matches??? Either way stop it, I'm a fan and I would never wear a track suit to a match, even hungover.

It just doesn't look good and I'm sure you wouldn't wear one if you were managing a premier league side, you also haven't done well enough to wear whatever you like, it sets an example of your position and I'm sure you like to coma across as in charge of everything,

Now if you get us promoted next season or we are always in the top 2 then I couldn't care less but for now i would at least like to be getting a smart looking business type manager like all big clubs should have,

It just doesn't suit you imo and SWFC as a club,

Best wishes

UTO

Martin O'Neil

You mean the same Owen Coyle who currently has Bolton sitting in 8th in arguably the best league in the world and recently got to the FA cup semi final?

The very same. Can't believe you brought THAT semi final in to your arguement.

Where does he stand along the the side of great suit wearing managers? Blown out of the water.

MO is the exception to the rule here.

Edited by C00PERMAN!

Guest Distraught!

Don't care if Megson wants to wear a suit, tracksuit or jeans and t shirt.... as long as he doesn't turn into one of those managers that wears shorts.

Or kilts. :ph34r::ohmy:

Don't care what he wears to be honest....

The players know he is gaffer, the opposition know he is the gaffer and so do all the fans....

It will not alter one jot how we, or the opposition play.

If we are winning and he is turning things around he could wear his birthday suit for all I care......

Guest JonTheOwl66

Mourinho is more of a suit man usually, which is why all the middle aged women love him :rolleyes:

But I said he has done in the past..?