Dear Gary Megson..

I take it from your childish name calling your just a young boy, pick your dummy up and grow up a little ffs.

I was pointing out that not all good managers wear suits like you seem to think they do, for what reason this bothers you is beyond me, it goes down in my top 10 most pointless threads i've seen in the past year or so of being on Owlstalk. It's almost Big Guns esque.

Big Guns has actually been reasonable on Owlstalk tonight! :biggrin:

You need to change it to it's almost 'the realist' esque. :biggrin:

Guest Big Guns

I take it from your childish name calling your just a young boy, pick your dummy up and grow up a little ffs.

I was pointing out that not all good managers wear suits like you seem to think they do, for what reason this bothers you is beyond me, it goes down in my top 10 most pointless threads i've seen in the past year or so of being on Owlstalk. It's almost Big Guns esque.

wot the flip you on about ive started some of the best most intresting and entertaining threads in owlstalk history ,you need to stop slagging everybody off at every opp you get ,wot threads do you like then mr clever :mad:

Yeah exactly, the problem with this site is people love to moan about a thread, people love to moan about moaning and people love to moan about the club, moan moan moan!!!!

I judge a threads quality and an OP quality on the amount of replys an op gets, this one has been quite successful.

I do not take this site that seriously so if i get minused then fine, sometimes people make posts that are so sacarine i feel they are trying to get there rating up (not sure what for)

This thread was for tye suit manager issue, obviously i dont think everyone who disagrees is a scrubber, i was just messing about,

If a thread is pants it wont get 60 odd replys in a couple of days, if it is pants then it becomes so pants its brilliant and still therefore decent,

I have nothing to say about our remaining fixtures, the ultras, flags, speculating on who is out come season end or the list of unrealistic transfers people seem to think we will sign.

Happy easter!!

Guest Big Guns

Yeah exactly, the problem with this site is people love to moan about a thread, people love to moan about moaning and people love to moan about the club, moan moan moan!!!!

I judge a threads quality and an OP quality on the amount of replys an op gets, this one has been quite successful.

I do not take this site that seriously so if i get minused then fine, sometimes people make posts that are so sacarine i feel they are trying to get there rating up (not sure what for)

This thread was for tye suit manager issue, obviously i dont think everyone who disagrees is a scrubber, i was just messing about,

If a thread is pants it wont get 60 odd replys in a couple of days, if it is pants then it becomes so pants its brilliant and still therefore decent,

I have nothing to say about our remaining fixtures, the ultras, flags, speculating on who is out come season end or the list of unrealistic transfers people seem to think we will sign.

Happy easter!!

well ive had a few with over 100 replys so they must have been good uns :cool:

Guest Big Guns

yes, but often from those 100 replies, you would need to deduct the 90 that just contain personal abuse...

but thats the best bit much better than talking about paul flippingheffernan ten threads a day

but thats the best bit much better than talking about paul flippingheffernan ten threads a day

agreed

like i said, i might not have created such a 'poo thread' if there was loads of interesting threads to get involved in other then the ultras, flags, fir certificates, the ultras flags not having a fir certificate, tango being banned, the heff, who we will fire who we will hire etc.

managers should wear suits.

Hi,

Hope you are well!!

Thanks for saving us from the boring one,

I have but one humble request; will you put a suit on please at least for home matches?

One of the things that bothered me about Irvine was his tracksuit fetish and you seemed to have caught it some how after a bright start wearing a nice suit, I feel it say's a lot, ? I mean are you really waking up on match day and chucking the trackie B's on and getting in the car in your tracksuit?? or are you changing into it at the matches??? Either way stop it, I'm a fan and I would never wear a track suit to a match, even hungover.

It just doesn't look good and I'm sure you wouldn't wear one if you were managing a premier league side, you also haven't done well enough to wear whatever you like, it sets an example of your position and I'm sure you like to coma across as in charge of everything,

Now if you get us promoted next season or we are always in the top 2 then I couldn't care less but for now i would at least like to be getting a smart looking business type manager like all big clubs should have,

It just doesn't suit you imo and SWFC as a club,

Best wishes

Idiot.

UTO

Edited by owlsdreamer

Hi,

Hope you are well!!

Thanks for saving us from the boring one,

I have but one humble request; will you put a suit on please at least for home matches?

One of the things that bothered me about Irvine was his tracksuit fetish and you seemed to have caught it some how after a bright start wearing a nice suit, I feel it say's a lot, ? I mean are you really waking up on match day and chucking the trackie B's on and getting in the car in your tracksuit?? or are you changing into it at the matches??? Either way stop it, I'm a fan and I would never wear a track suit to a match, even hungover.

It just doesn't look good and I'm sure you wouldn't wear one if you were managing a premier league side, you also haven't done well enough to wear whatever you like, it sets an example of your position and I'm sure you like to coma across as in charge of everything,

Now if you get us promoted next season or we are always in the top 2 then I couldn't care less but for now i would at least like to be getting a smart looking business type manager like all big clubs should have,

It just doesn't suit you imo and SWFC as a club,

Best wishes

UTO

Wearing a suit is really going to help us get better results isn't it? Muppett!! I don't care what he wears so long as he gets results.

You'd have thought following Wednesday all these years, people would have developed a sense of humour. Seeing some of the posts on here; obviously not.

From a personal point of view, my second choice would be for Megson to watch from the sidelines dressed as Stuart Hall in his It's a Knockout days. If they could pipe a Stuart Hall laughter track each time (insert player's name) hits the kop with a pass, misses a simple pass etc that would be even better.

You'd have thought following Wednesday all these years, people would have developed a sense of humour. Seeing some of the posts on here; obviously not.

From a personal point of view, my second choice would be for Megson to watch from the sidelines dressed as Stuart Hall in his It's a Knockout days. If they could pipe a Stuart Hall laughter track each time (insert player's name) hits the kop with a pass, misses a simple pass etc that would be even better.

That would be brilliant.

Guest Big Guns

Never thought for one second my op wee wee so many people off,

Callin me an idiot and stuff ffs, think you should get a grip if me asking the manager to wear a suit bothers you that much.

ha ha welcome to my world wot youve got to remember is most on here were blue and white wednesday pants and dont represent most wednesday fans. lol

Black loafers , dark grey "slacks" , short sleeved pale blue oxford shirt and dark blue v necked pullover............................................................................................................................................Continental Casual!!!