Dear Gary Megson..

Guest JonTheOwl66

Before he realised the error of his ways

Perhaps, or maybe he realised a 40 something man doesn't wear tracksuits ever.

:biggrin:

In terms of dividing oppinion this is a great thread!!

Lots of people seem to be on my wave length and a few scrotters think if owen coyle wears a tracksuit than there brilliant and maybe he should smoke a *** and drink some tennants while on the touchline!!

Didn't Paul Sturrock wear a kilt in the dug out, I seem to remember?

I think it all depends on the type of touchline manager you are as to what you wear. Warnock for instance is more animated and so I believe is Gary. A nice cotton shirt isn't really made for physical exertion.

In some company's the top people stop wearing shirts and ties etc to create a better team spirit and togetherness instead of a "them and us management" style approach. This can work well in environments where you want to create an air of approachability and soften your management style.

Maybe he could go all Don Johnson and wear a suit with a t-shirt underneath. That would fit in really well, we'd have Jermaine Johnson, Reda Johnson and Don Johnson.

Edited by Maple Staple

Guest Big Guns

he should wear stone island tops ,and a burberry cap and a pair of timberland boots hed look like a top boy all clobbered up.

Guest JonTheOwl66

he should wear stone island tops ,and a burberry cap and a pair of timberland boots hed look like a top boy all clobbered up.

He'd look like us two then. :dry:

In terms of dividing oppinion this is a great thread!!

Lots of people seem to be on my wave length and a few scrotters think if owen coyle wears a tracksuit than there brilliant and maybe he should smoke a *** and drink some tennants while on the touchline!!

I take it from your childish name calling your just a young boy, pick your dummy up and grow up a little ffs.

I was pointing out that not all good managers wear suits like you seem to think they do, for what reason this bothers you is beyond me, it goes down in my top 10 most pointless threads i've seen in the past year or so of being on Owlstalk. It's almost Big Guns esque.