Dear Gary Megson..

Hi,

Hope you are well!!

Thanks for saving us from the boring one,

I have but one humble request; will you put a suit on please at least for home matches?

One of the things that bothered me about Irvine was his tracksuit fetish and you seemed to have caught it some how after a bright start wearing a nice suit, I feel it say's a lot, ? I mean are you really waking up on match day and chucking the trackie B's on and getting in the car in your tracksuit?? or are you changing into it at the matches??? Either way stop it, I'm a fan and I would never wear a track suit to a match, even hungover.

It just doesn't look good and I'm sure you wouldn't wear one if you were managing a premier league side, you also haven't done well enough to wear whatever you like, it sets an example of your position and I'm sure you like to coma across as in charge of everything,

Now if you get us promoted next season or we are always in the top 2 then I couldn't care less but for now i would at least like to be getting a smart looking business type manager like all big clubs should have,

It just doesn't suit you imo and SWFC as a club,

Best wishes

UTO

flip that, a manager of a club like ours should wear a flippingsuit!!

i think any football league manager should wear a suit barring the odd player manager,

you notice the better manager wear suits,

i bet the ten most successful managers active atm have never touched a track suit!!

Guest intercity0wl

i think any football league manager should wear a suit barring the odd player manager,

i bet the ten most successful managers active atm have never touched a track suit!!

Fasinating stuff, is it that time already, night.

I'd have to agree.

Then again, Saturday he wore a tracksuit during the game and had a shirt and tie on during the interview after the game...

Thats what i thought!! So he gets there suited n booted then gets changed into a tracksuit?!?

Well why then??

This really bothers me and at this current boring juncture of being an owl im vastly bemused by it, just looks a bit cheap and crappy, piggum wears a bloody nasty blunts trackie coat thing, would love Megson to stay in his suit.

Fasinating stuff, is it that time already, night.

It's that time of the season, there is nothing else going on so lets sort it out now...

I think you are a more boring person than I am so make your little jokes... I bet you Pee sitting down and reuse tea bags!! Listen to coldplay and buy the cheap ketchup....

Guest Distraught!

For some of the managers, not wearing a suit is part of their image.

Note the trademark green sweat shirt that was part of the Cloughie image.

WTF does it matter how Megson is dressed?

He can wear his f**king birthday suit to work as long as he teaches the squad how to play with a bit of effort and spirit (which they have done for the most part under him tbf.)

ShitThread.jpg

Ooooh look at me and my funny picture!!! Im right!! Your wrong!!!!!

Guest Distraught!

After all of that gardening leave he's just had, I'm surprised he didn't turn up in dungarees and a pair of wellies with a trowel in his hand! :happy:

Hi,

Hope you are well!!

Thanks for saving us from the boring one,

I have but one humble request; will you put a suit on please at least for home matches?

One of the things that bothered me about Irvine was his tracksuit fetish and you seemed to have caught it some how after a bright start wearing a nice suit, I feel it say's a lot, ? I mean are you really waking up on match day and chucking the trackie B's on and getting in the car in your tracksuit?? or are you changing into it at the matches??? Either way stop it, I'm a fan and I would never wear a track suit to a match, even hungover.

It just doesn't look good and I'm sure you wouldn't wear one if you were managing a premier league side, you also haven't done well enough to wear whatever you like, it sets an example of your position and I'm sure you like to coma across as in charge of everything,

Now if you get us promoted next season or we are always in the top 2 then I couldn't care less but for now i would at least like to be getting a smart looking business type manager like all big clubs should have,

It just doesn't suit you imo and SWFC as a club,

Best wishes

UTO

I agree with the idea that he should wear a suit but I'm not sure that he has to qualify to wear what he wants by making us successful. He should wear one because it sets a standard and gives the impression of professionalism and authority. Something that GM has tried to instill into his players and the club.

Tracksuits are for training grounds. suits for matchdays

Jesus Christ.

A Wednesday fan trying to find something to moan about shocker.

Who cares what he wears as long as he gets results?

For the record I've seen Ancelotti wear a tracksuit in the dugout. Is that wrong too?

Im just asking a question, Not moaning, once in a blje moon for carlo is different, plus if it eas after his double then fine.