Finally in the reserves

Why no hinds the heff m Morrison

Probably no point playing Hinds in the reserves, wouldnt be surprised if he calls it a day at the end of the season, he certainly wont be here anyway.

It's difficult to say at this stage of the season because we dont know who will be here next year, or what the plan is regarding each player in terms of first team football.

I would have thought Morrison should have been involved, doubt he'd be too happy about it though.

Guest foreverSWFC

I'm not sure what Tommy has actually done wrong, play him left midfield as he is one of the best crosses of the ball in the club. I will be sas to see him go, as he shows so much passion and determination, E.G he was in bits when we got relegated last season, crying his eyes out.

I'm not sure what Tommy has actually done wrong, play him left midfield as he is one of the best crosses of the ball in the club. I will be sas to see him go, as he shows so much passion and determination, E.G he was in bits when we got relegated last season, crying his eyes out.

Awful player, only been given so much time with the fans because he came through the academy!

Is one of the triallists James Gray from Mboro? 19 year old att mid/fwd.

Never heard of this Perazzo lad, be interesting to see how they get on, I just wish they would field stronger reserve sides- M Morrison, Hinds, Sedgwick, Potter, Heffernan could have all took part.

Guest foreverSWFC

Awful player, only been given so much time with the fans because he came through the academy!

Awful player? It is confidence withTommy Spurr. Couple of seasons back the majority of people on this forum would rate him as one of the best outside th Premier league. I am a firm believer in that players do not lose their ability, and in a winning side i think Tommy would be superb.

Awful player? It is confidence withTommy Spurr. Couple of seasons back the majority of people on this forum would rate him as one of the best outside th Premier league. I am a firm believer in that players do not lose their ability, and in a winning side i think Tommy would be superb.

Spurr has always been poo poo and always will be. The only reason he looked so good is because he was playing in a awful side and he had a few good games. Never want to see him in a Wednesday shirt again.

Couple of seasons back the majority of people on this forum would rate him as one of the best outside th Premier league.

Absolute rubbish - at no time ever has TS ever been anywhere near that kind of level

He did once show some promise of better things and the "can ONLY get better" brigade were out in force.

He has never been an established championship standard and a million miles away from being one fo the best.

A kid who showed promise that wasn't fulfilled - pretty often happens

Actually I can't say I don't like Spurr. As honest pro as they come, and will run all day long for the cause, and put his body on the line.

I think we would have struggle to find a full-back in League One who gets up and down the field as many time as he does. Scored few important goals as well for us.

Sure, there are flaws in his game, some more, some less obvious for everyone to see, but saying he is crap is definitely taking it bit to far in my opinion.

Actually I can't say I don't like Spurr. As honest pro as they come, and will run all day long for the cause, and put his body on the line.

I think we would have struggle to find a full-back in League One who gets up and down the field as many time as he does. Scored few important goals as well for us.

Sure, there are flaws in his game, some more, some less obvious for everyone to see, but saying he is crap is definitely taking it bit to far in my opinion.

His main flaw being he can't defend. Or is it the fact his ball skills are terrible. Or maybe the fact he runs like a pleb.

Whichever one it is, he's crap.