Books by Players

Afternoon all,

Was wondering on how many ex players have their own autobiographies etc of their careers?

Ive read Zico's & aware that John Harkes has a publication - is there anymore outhere?

Cheers & UTO

Not too many ex wednesday players i wouldnt think.

But every man and his dog has one now.

Robbie Fowler,

Lee Sharpe,

Paul Mcgrath

John Hartson.

Stan Collymore.

Cyrille Regis.

Viv Anderson might have one, not sure.

Peter Schmeichel

There are loads, some that might surprise ( Andy Legg ) but these are just a few ive read or seen.

Edited by leea8331

Afternoon all,

Was wondering on how many ex players have their own autobiographies etc of their careers?

Ive read Zico's & aware that John Harkes has a publication - is there anymore outhere?

Cheers & UTO

Viv Anderson I beleive.

Hasn't Di Canio done one too?

There was a biography for Chris Waddle.

Jack Charlton's was OK

Big Ron's didn't spend too much time on his spells at Wednesday, it was all focused on Man Utd.

It was a good read and that's the point I'm making, but yes, references to Wednesday weren't as prolific as you would have hoped for on buying it.

Guest zipzippy

Zico is only about 15 words per page all about Wednesday decent read but you will feel ripped off if you pay rrp. I paid £3 in a closing down sale at crystal peaks. Big rons was good concentrates purely on his management not his youth or background. Waddles was reasonable.

:ohmy:

Deal breaker, not interested anymore, thanks anyway.

It's always the same. People are all over Lloyd's book at first, and then when they hear that Bez's latest Mills and Boon is included, they get cold feet.

How about if i threw in some polaroids of Chris Adamson down his local swimming baths instead, that any better? Best offer you will get i'm afraid.

Viv Anderson I beleive.

Hasn't Di Canio done one too?

There was a biography for Chris Waddle.

Iv'e read Paulo's and its dam good. Was a bit of a lad (actually a Lazio Ultra) in his younger days and used to mix it at matches. Tells how the club would'nt back him at Hillsborough and how he fell in love with West Ham.

Edited by Soul Power

Also enjoyed Mel's especially where Mel and Varadi gave two of the BBC's lads a well deserved hiding in a restaurant. Peter Swan's is quite interesting and also sad as it raises the question what might have been for both the player and the club. Was he innocent, still not sure.