Will we survive?

I think we only need 2 wins and we're safe.

Thats it.

But like so many of us, where are they coming from?

I can't see us picking another point up at Hillsborough and we've barely got any away games left.

The Walsall away is a flippingmassive game though.

I'm scared.

Guest Davidowls

The fact 4 out of our last 8 games are against teams below us, should and I stress should work in our favour.

Last nights game was an all time low, but they are Cup Finalists (albeit Paint pot) so the have the momentum we so desperately need.

I think we should get the 2 wins we need from either Walsall, Swindon, bristol or Tranmere.

The Owls-Optimism never dies although it is fading!!!

We are all Wednesday, and whats the alternative? being a Blunt?? naaaaaaa although Sheffield FC might be worth a try :-)

Guest chezzyowl

I truely hope so for the 9000 of you who have paid out in good faith for next season, as it stands you have been mugged by wee pipe Turpin!

Keep playing like this, no, no doubt.

These players just arn't responding to Megsons management style. Either change your methods Megson, or do one. I don't care how good the players are, it's about getting the best of them. No player, of any ability, would respond to the way you are behaving, or the tactics you're employing. I couldn't give 2 shiites if you're a 'Wednesday legend blah blah blah', as we're 4 points from the 4th division, and we need a MAJOR rethink here, and quick.

Guest Davidowls

not had time to check yet but i also think a couple of teams below us have to play each other, which helps but i hate relying on other teams results.

Guest pops55

I hate to say this but i beleive we will go down, i just cant see us winning again at home this season. This period in our history is even worse than 1976 beating Southend 1 - 0 to stay up. hope we don't but think we will. However i'll be tere again sat.

Sadly No.

To stand a chance of avoiding the drop either Megson is sacked (which is probably unlikely?) or he goes and sits in the stand because his antics on the touchline are adding to the obvious problems on the pitch. I watched him last night "Shout and Scream" "Rant and Rave" and this got no reaction at all from the players. Only JJ showed any drive or ambition last night and that's saying something.

I also feel his constant chopping and changing of the side and constantly playing players out of position (Potter on the Right? lol ) is making a mockery of the current situation. He should have a good idea by now which players and formation will give him the best chance of getting the necessary points to keep us up but he just seems to be pi$$ing in the wind. I thought things under Irvine were bad but this is even worse (4 succesive home defeats and 12 goals shipped in) Bloody Abysmal, Gary :mad:

I think the players need a meeting, externally to Megson. They are all playing for their careers here after all, who's going to be interested in a player with back to back relegations and a distinct lack of application as their recent form?

I can see us getting relegated unless we win one of the upcoming home games - Brentford, Colchester, Tranmere. Lose all them 3 and the monkey will stay well and truly on the back.

Guest clumber58

I honestly can't see us winning another game.

Already thinking the unthinkable.

And if it does happen, Megson should go.