We are going down

Worryingly I agree, its a bit like last season, yes again we do have it in our own hands, but we have a squad lacking confidence and another manager who appears clueless how to turn it around. I think our fate will rest with the form of those below us.

It reminds me a bit of when our lass screams me into the bathroom because she is in danger, only to find that there is a little spider crawling in the

DON'T PANIC!!!

What if we are relegated and then eaten by giant spiders???

Have we all agreed that Neil is indeed right, yet?

No because he will have changed his mind tomorrow...then, as the wind changes to the south east changed it again...followed swiftly by a new change of bib and yet another change of direction

Guest bigblue

Booing is poo - in that way, Neil is right.

But look at it this way...

Our players are poo . So booing and our players appear well matched.

Two wrongs don't make a right; but if someone pokes you in the eye, you tend to kick them in the testicles as a response.

So in summary, booing is the natural response to the crap that is being served up. Asking us not to boo right now, is like asking us not to be sick after downing a pint of month old warm smelly milk!!!

Guest bigblue

Am not asking people not to boo

Am just pointing out that boooing is GUARANTEED to make your team play worse

So you're not asking people to stop doing something that you believe to be contributing to our downfall???

In your OP you state that "16000 fans booing will lead to ia (us?) going down". Are you happy for the booing fans to 'cause' your club to go down?

I agree that booing is counterproductive (don't boo myself), but it's far from the cause of our failure. It WILL NOT "lead to us going down" at all! It might not help to keep us up; but awful players with shocking attitudes will lead to us going down.

You're always going to get a few bites when you accuse the fans of being at fault. The current crop of tossbag players don't deserve the amazing fans they've got. Our fans are among the best in the country (even if a handful do boo out of frustration occasionally) and they don't deserve the dross that is being served up right now. It's not the otherway around. To suggest as much is insulting.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Boo-m Boo-m Boo-m shake the room!

Tick tick tick tick BOO-M!!!

Shake shake shake shake the room!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

The Southampton defeat needs to be put into context.

St Marys is a difficult place to go and get anything from, regardless if you're 1st, 12th or bottom. They are a very good side, and I think they will get promoted.

For our fate to be decided its the games against Dagenham, Swindon, Walsall etc where we have got to be taking maximum points. If we loose on Saturday, then I will be a lot more worried than last weekend.

Saturday is absolutely massive in my eyes. We can do it and we need too it. Look at good away wins at Oldham and Carlisle proves we are capable.

But at the minute, we are truly awful. How on earth we can be 2nd one week, looking up to a promotion push, then next be looking at weekends away at Southend, Morcoombe and Torquay.

My god I hope we do it. And I think we will. Just.

u say about not moaning how can u not we have players of clinton morrison calibre ireland international neil mellor champions league expierience and premiership aswell the list can go on all picking up a decent wage lets be fair there not on 1k a week are they its a decent wage that i go out to work for to pay them players who dont work for it on the pitch! i dont think we will go down think our away form we keep us up as for me been one of the moaning 16000 any players reading why dont you give us something to come for!!!!