We are going down

Guest bartos

You make one good point, it's about time we picked our rumblein selfs up, for us more than anything.

The rest coming from you is insulting, the man who set up fake player accounts which only served to ridicule

Is it this bad on Owlsonline?

I'm sick of hearing from various sources that it's the fans that are to blame for our current situation.

It is NOT and never has been.

Our support is fantastic and bar a select few it is the best in this division. The numbers we turn up in to watch mostly poo 'entertainment' is incredible.

These charlatans should do their job. Currently they aren't capable of doing it despite being paid very handsomely and living a very privileged life.

It's a pathetic excuse for a bunch of mentally weak, spineless, gutless, under performing shitebags that are 100% the cause of our current situation.

...the ability and technical skills on the training ground are diferent to being able to reproduce them in a game. Recent managers made bad signings....we have players who cant cope with the pressures of the game let alone booing. The blame lies elsewhere, the consequences are plain to see...

The weaknesses of certain players are consistant and show up week after week so eventually supporters will become frustrated...i would never condone booing but it will happen...we need players who can deal with it.

Edited by Freshfish

Guest bigblue

On a personal level, playing football and having abuse thrown at me thinks. 'flip this!!'

Nice attitude. Are you also horrendous at set pieces, too old to run and couldn't give a poo poo about Sheffield Wednesday? Yes? Great, yer in - here's a nice fat contract for you, enjoy!

You make a valid point, but I'm guessing you're not talking about playing at the same level? And even if you are, do you swan around like you don't have to bother anymore? If so, surely you know that the boos are deserved and on that basis can't really be too upset by them.

If you've busted a gut and played well, only to get booed, I'd understand the "flip this" stance. If it's the opposite, I'm sorry, but you don't get to throw your teddies out of the pram. Our players need to book your ideas up - before it's too late!!!

flip me

So you dont think that if a group of people stood around you watchin you do your day job, and boooing you, that you wouldnt start making mistakes?

Dream on - its a FACT that you would be all over the shop

I would, but then again I don't claim to be a professional footballer- unlike our lot who can't seem to pass to their teammate five yards infront of them or control a ball and get their head up.

The crowd have an effect, but it's minimal compared to the effect that the players have.

If they give us something to cheer about we will get behind them. But when they can't put an attacking move together, and the defence is an absolute shambles THIS is the main problem.

The players ability/lack of effort/lack of bottle is the reason we're going down. It has flip all to do with the fans as we have some of the best in the country who deserve MUCH better and are sick of seeing poo week in week out.

As back up for ROD? Thought he did well me

I thought he did very well, but would you risk a massive game at the end of the season with a 19 year old in the net? Experience is required. If we were safe, fair enough, play the lad.

Guest bigblue

Lets just all sit booing waiting for it all to change

That's pretty much all we can do. Unless I get the nod to play up with Madine that is :biggrin:

Guest Skid_Mark

Everyome seems to be saying "Its not my fault/responsibility because Im just one of 16000 in the crowd"

flip me - everyone has given up

Ah well...

Relegation it is then

Beating a big drum and blowing a shitty trumpet from the back of the kop doesn't help - its flippingannoying

To score a goal first in a game would get the crowd going - hard to sing when your 3-0 at half time dont you think?

Our problems are terminal

At this moment in time we are going down

A different team of players being put out every week and getting absolutely hammered

New players being chucked in the mix that arent able to help stem the tide of goals against

Our strikers have stopped scoring

The teams below us are pulling in occasional wins and creeping up on us whilst Wednesday freefall down the league

Our fans turn up silent, then turn angry, then leave early, then log onto twitter and facebook and abuse our own players meaning the players have even less confidence and desire.

This is a very serious situation.

The fans can contribute this season to a safe finish but currently dont want to

If we continue like this relegation is not just inevitable but GUARANTEED

The fans need to change as much as the players do to turn this round

16000 moaners at hillsborough will lead to us going down

16000 fans booing will lead to ia going down

We need to learn the lessons of previous relegation seasons where as fans we didnt do enough

Lets pull together and get it right

Or we are fooked

you, i, and everyone in hillsborough can boo from the moment the players come on, to the final whistle...and if the players are good enough, with heart, passion, pride, and ability it shouldn't amount for a thing to a professional.

how do sides in the champions league play in places like turkey, where the atmosphere is white hot, threatening, and even dangerous (by your reckoning the turks would get to the final every year).

happy clapping is the father of this ba$tard (and the ba$tards name is "it will do), years of non investment has left us with a squad of players who are not up for the battle either ability wise, or energy wise.

you stating we all need to pull together is just total balls, otherwise our fantastic away support would have driven them from victory to victory...

no, this is not the supporters, the supporters are the people who've kept this place's head above the water for 15 years until MM arrived, the supporters are the ones who've given a f*ck, and still do...

it's called weak and feeble, often untalented players (and after yesterdays performance, it looks as though it's first name is midfield), this is the last throw of the dice by the little talented, delicate petals this once mighty club could only afford, only ability, effort, and battle can get us out of this...

THE TITANIC HAD THE BAND PLAY WHILST IT WAS SINKING, IT STILL SANK...take more water with it neil, a lot more water...

Guest Saturday Owl

The player's performances affect the booing from the stands, if they show a little bit of commitment like against Peterborough SECOND HALF then crowd responds well.

When were getting raped at home to friggin Notts County we have to tell them were a little bit pissed off.

I highly doubt we will go down this season, 3 more wins and were safe no doubts about it.

Our run in is actually quite good, if the players go out to win these games and put a shift in we'll sing and spurr them on.

I can't actually remember the last time I saw Wednesday score the first goal in a match at Hillsborough and go on to win it comfortably.

That's why we boo the or more people born out of wedlock! Because there all poo poo.