We are going down

Our problems are terminal

At this moment in time we are going down

A different team of players being put out every week and getting absolutely hammered

New players being chucked in the mix that arent able to help stem the tide of goals against

Our strikers have stopped scoring

The teams below us are pulling in occasional wins and creeping up on us whilst Wednesday freefall down the league

Our fans turn up silent, then turn angry, then leave early, then log onto twitter and facebook and abuse our own players meaning the players have even less confidence and desire.

This is a very serious situation.

The fans can contribute this season to a safe finish but currently dont want to

If we continue like this relegation is not just inevitable but GUARANTEED

The fans need to change as much as the players do to turn this round

16000 moaners at hillsborough will lead to us going down

16000 fans booing will lead to ia going down

We need to learn the lessons of previous relegation seasons where as fans we didnt do enough

Lets pull together and get it right

Or we are fooked

Owlstalk Shop

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Our problems are terminal

At this moment in time we are going down

A different team of players being put out every week and getting absolutely hammered

New players being chucked in the mix that arent able to help stem the tide of goals against

Our strikers have stopped scoring

The teams below us are pulling in occasional wins and creeping up on us whilst Wednesday freefall down the league

Our fans turn up silent, then turn angry, then leave early, then log onto twitter and facebook and abuse our own players meaning the players have even less confidence and desire.

This is a very serious situation.

The fans can contribute this season to a safe finish but currently dont want to

If we continue like this relegation is not just inevitable but GUARANTEED

The fans need to change as much as the players do to turn this round

16000 moaners at hillsborough will lead to us going down

16000 fans booing will lead to ia going down

We need to learn the lessons of previous relegation seasons where as fans we didnt do enough

Lets pull together and get it right

Or we are fooked

Shut up Neil you wee wee tail

Guest bigblue

11 individuals (albeit a different set each game) can turn that around by putting a shift in for a change.

I am 1 of 16,000 as you say. Not moaning is not going to change anything unless 15,999 do too. There's no reason that they will unless the players actually put a shift in. It has to start there I'm afraid.

I don't shout at players during a game. I might mumble frustrations to those around me, often have to laugh to avoid getting depressed about it; but always give my full support. But I wholehertly understand those that do choose to vent their frustrations. It's absolutely dire at the moment. I'm happy to take my share of the blame, but if the chairman is 33% responsible, the manager 33% and the players collectively 33%, I can only be 1/1600000th to blame. I can only affect it by that much.

Guest Deleted member

I think thats absolute testicles.

Our fans are fvckin brilliant and the very vast majority don't do anything like youve said. Theyve provide unswerving support for years and years of continual poo being served up. More than you have done to be honest Neil - you deserted Wednesday years ago (long before the legal action) and as far as I know still havent contributed anything financially to the club in years either. When did you last buy a season ticket? When did you last go away and scream your lungs out to try and push the team to victory?

Taking photos of the crowd is all well and good but what does it actually contribute?

I think you owe people an apology for publishing the poo poo youve done in the OP

Guest Deleted member

PS the team has to play its part too

No

The team has to be the catalyst to EVERYTHING not the other way round. Thats where LS got it wrong

Guest Deleted member

Shut up Neil youre talking poo

All our fans need is to see effort from the team - not wins. Thats what happened on Tuesday night when we were 3-0 down - the team came out and the effort was clear - the fans responded with an awesome atmosphere

MY plan - have a major fan led support push for safety - max support until end of season whilst Megson and the team try to find the fight and right combination of players to get us the results in last few games

Grandads plan - just sit waiting for the team to win.

Owlstalk Shop

The fans are 100% not to blame here. I am amazed that any of us turn up still.

I never booed when we were in the prem. I very rarely did in the championship but this year is different. If I want to tell those ******** what I think to them impersonating a footballer then I will do.

When the players work hard then they get 100% backing from us all. The problems at this club are down to them, not Megson, not MM and certainly not the fans.

Shut up Neil youre talking poo

All our fans need is to see effort from the team - not wins. Thats what happened on Tuesday night when we were 3-0 down - the team came out and the effort was clear - the fans responded with an awesome atmosphere

^^^ It's as simple as this.

All we need to see is effort, to be given the impression that they actually give a poo poo, and they get rumbleing roared on.