Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday

Is just typical that the first time in 5 years Wednesday are on tv over here in Florida and the Chelsea game goes to extra time

Indeed - I was looking forward to the half hour preview - I can't stand Chelsea as it is....this just compounds my feelings to them (particularly as a lot of linesmen wouldn't have flagged for offside when Everton scored on 89 minutes)...

Guest wrightson

only positive about spurr at right back today is that birminghams left side will more than likely be hleb who wont go round the side or attack the back post so he will be just going to spurrs strong side all game. Wouldnt like to see martins get much of the ball or they will have a free kick every 2 minutes for THE RADIATOR going through him. Midfield for them looks lightweight so hopefully osbourne can win that battle. We just need to find a way past johnson at the back coz hes been a bit of a rock for them

On paper, we have no chance today.... but how many times have we been on the other end of that this season?

If we let Birmingham have space and don't get into them from the first kick to the last, they will win easily.

If we work hard, deny them space and get stuck in, then we might grab a replay.... sadly, Megson summed up our defence with his bomb scare comment and I'm not sure the problems can be solved this quickly.